Suzie, Do You Copy?

"You have an obsession" Cal said smiling while he sat on his bed looking over at Max, who was currently scurrying through his closet. Max looked over her shoulder at Cal.

"I do not." Max responded before she went back to looking through the closet.

"Yeah you do. Every time you're over here, you always steal one of my clothes." Cal teased her, a playful grin growing on his face.

"Well, you shouldn't have such amazing clothes." Max said, looking over her shoulder at him before turning back to the closet. Her eyes widened as she smiled before she pulled out Cal's blue zip-up Jacket.

"Oh, so you're gonna take my jacket this time instead?" Cal asked.

"Maybe." Max answered, an innocent smile on her face, as she shrugged.

Cal smiled softly at her. "It amazes me that you can go from being a total badass one minute and then a complete softy the next. It's like your superpower." Cal joked as Max rolled her eyes 

"Yeah, well..." Max trailed off, trying to think of a retort,  "You're an idiot." She told him, causing Cal to laugh.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." Cal said, pulling the girl into a hug. Max softly sighed and hugged him back. The two stayed in that moment before Cal had an idea.

Cal let go of the hug and pushed Max on her back on the bed. Max let out a surprised yelp as the boy laughed at her reaction.

He then got on top of her and put his hands on the sides of her head. Cal watched as Max's face started turning red.

"Hey there." Cal said, staring into her eyes.

"Hi." Max responded, trying to keep her cool.

Max looked at Cal in the eyes before looking at his lips.

Cal smiled as Max grabbed his collar and pulled him into a soft kiss. The two smiled as they continued to slowly kiss. Call slowly pulled away and looked down at the girl.

"Never gets old." He said, still smiling.

"It never does." The girl agreed before pushing Cal onto his back and getting on top of him. She cupped his face and started kissing him all over, earning small laughs from the boy.

"W-Wait, what are you doing? S-Stop!" Cal spoke through laughs. Max smiled at his reaction before giving him a few more and one final one on his lips,

"I'm the one in charge here, got it?" Max asked confidently.

"Ma'am yes ma'am" Cal responded, jokingly giving the redhead a salute.

Max, satisfied with the answer she got, laid against his chest and Cal quickly wrapped his arms around her gently as they both layed there.

Cal turned to his right and looked over at his clock and his eyes widened. "Holy shit it's 5:30! We need to be at the mall at 6!" Cal remembered, gently pushing Max off of him.

Max jumped off the bed and ran over to Cal's closet. "Shit, I completely forgot... Do you know where my clothes are?" Max asked. Cal ran up to her and showed her her side of the closet.

"You have a whole section of clothes in here. How do you keep forgetting?" Cal asked while Max grabbed her clothes.

"I don't know, now get out I'm getting changed."

"This is my room."

"Don't care, out" Max said, pushing Cal out of the room and closing the door behind him. Cal sighed and ran to the bathroom and got dressed.

After he finished, he went downstairs and waited for Max. Soon Max walked down the stairs wearing a striped shirt with a red cover up and jean shorts.

"Ready to go?" Cal asked. Max nodded, grabbing his hand and walking out. They grabbed their skateboards and made their way to the new Mall.