Chapter 9: Ghosted

Magsimula sa umpisa

I was wondering kung anong movie 'yon kasi hindi ko pa napapanood. From a slight gap sa pinto ng cabinet, I tried to digest what it was na pinanonood ni Clark.

Then all of a sudden, the man held the lady's cheek and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh—" I covered my mouth before a shout escaped from it.

I was shocked. Ten years old, for fucking sake!

Then he slowly removed her clothes and started touching the lady's huge breasts. And so I did on mine.

Pero ten years old pa lang ako, and I barely had a freaking lady chest. All I had was my skin, thick chest muscles, and ribs.

The man kissed the lady all over her body and he removed his clothes too.

This was the first mind corruption I've ever been in my entire life.

That was the first time I saw a man and his teeny-weeny exposed in front of a lady. And I caught myself jaw-dropped when he put his thing inside that lady's pee-pee.

And I was like, "Is it even appropriate?"

The TV sounded so low, yet I could hear the lady's moan and shout. I felt weird between my legs at that very moment. The sensation was new and thrilling, and I could hear my heart pumping so loudly. Sobrang focused ko sa panonood, and my eyes darted to Clark who didn't even watch what was on the TV. He was just reading on the floor and occasionally writing something in his notebook!

Then his phone rang. He turned off the TV, but the player was still running.

"Saan? Sa bathroom? Saan doon? Sa medicine cabinet? Sige, saglit."

Clark went to Kuya's bathroom, and I panicked. Nagmamadali akong lumabas ng cabinet at tumakbo palabas ng kuwarto.

I was young. I had no fucking idea what a porn was. Clark was casually moving habang nanonood ako noong mga sandaling iyon, na para bang wala siyang naririnig o nararamdamang libido sa katawan. Habang iniisip ko 'yon, nalilito pa rin ako kung para saan ang pine-play niya kung hindi pala niya panonoorin?

Never nang nawala sa utak ako ang napanood ko. And that was the time I started exploring myself because of that thrilling sensation na galing sa nakita ko.

Hinahanap ko ang feeling na hindi ko alam kung paano ko ulit mararamdaman, not unless I would ask Clark to play that again.

Simula noon, nagtatago na ako sa cabinet ni Kuya, in attempt na mapanood ko ulit ang pinanonood ni Clark.

Umabot na ako sa point na nagtatago ako sa closet sa bathroom, katabi ko ang mga towel at bathrobe doon. At minsan kong naabutan si Clark na ginagawa ang napanood ko. Nasa tapat siya ng toilet bowl, naghubad siya ng shorts, then he started massaging his shaft.

His eyes were closed and his tongue ran through his lower lip seductively. I gulped so loud as I heard him moan in pleasure.

I was biting my lip, staring at his face and then at his hard thing. Sweats formed on my forehead and my mind automatically traveled across some universe.

Clark has no intention of letting me watch those corrupting moments of my life. I was hiding para gulatin lang dapat si Kuya, but I ended up peeking at some worldly moments a ten-year-old girl shouldn't be supposed to see.

I was ten when I started fantasizing about him. It felt thrilling when I was a kid, and it feels illegal now as I recall my studipity. Na kung puwede lang bumalik sa past, sasampalin ko ang horny Sabrina kid para lang matigil siya sa kahibangan niya.

I thought hanggang doon lang. Na maninilip ako sa barkada ni Kuya na nanonood ng porn o sisilipin ko si Clark while he was fapping. But I was that attention-seeker kid who wanted to play kasi wala akong kalaro.