"Yeah, the whole city could hear you jaybug".

She looked up from the tv and smiled. "Oh finally! You brought someone home!".

Jacob smiled as he shook my mom's hands. "I'm Jacob, jay's classmate".

My mom beamed with approval, "oh it's lovely to meet you, why don't you head up to your room jaybug. I'll bring some food".

Jacobs's eyes lit in excitement as my mom mentioned food. "Yeah okay, this way Jacob".

I led him up the stairs and into my room. "Oh your room is nice, mine just looks like a stock image".

I laughed at his description. "I gotta see your room now".

I took off my jacket and grabbed the remote. "What do you wanna watch?".

I switched on the tv and waited for his response. "A horror movie".

I grinned at him, "okay let's watch jigsaw!".

"Oh, I'm probably going to pass out".

I chucked and pulled up the first movie. "That's the fun behind horror movies".

"True, true".

He got onto my bed as the movie started. I wanted to see him as a romantic possibility but no matter how much I tried I just saw him as a friend.

"Of fuck that's disgusting".

"Shush!".

I kept glancing at Jacob who looked traumatised from the film, and it just started. "You're an easy scare huh?".

He nodded, keeping his eyes glued to the screen. We were watching silently until my phone started vibrating in my bra.

"Fuck! What's that noise?".

I laughed as I pulled out my phone, "why on earth was it in your bra?".

I patted my chest. "Safekeeping".

I looked at my screen. Smiling as I saw Kaden was FaceTiming me.

"My friend is calling, so just ignore me".

I answered the call to see a smiling Kaden.

"Jay baby! I've missed you!".

"I missed you too Kaden, an unhealthy amount".

She blew kisses into the screen, revealing she was so my wearing a bra.

"Kaden! Where are your clothes?!".

She started laughing as she flashed me her chest. I hid the phone so Jacob couldn't see her boobs.

"I just got out of the shower! Wait? Who's next to you jay?".

I tilted the phone so Jacob was in view. "That's Jacob Kaden, he's a friend from school".

She stared into the screen suspiciously.

"A boy in your room? Don't tell me you're over Cameron! I need to be your sister-in-law!!".

I blushed at the accusations. "Don't worry, he's a friend".

Jacob kept his gaze on the screen. I swore I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"Jacob are you crying?!".

He looked at me, red in the face. "Bruh this shit is going to scar me for life".

"Yeah, anal scarred me for life".

Jacob burst out laughing at Kaden, who was looking smugly into the screen.

"Kaden the things you say make me worry for you".