Heart of the family :)

Start from the beginning

She started narrating her day to mumma, karan felt  left out between the two ladies, he looked at them keenly , cleared his throat, coughed, but no response.

Karan " Hello,  excuse me , mein bhi hoon yahan "

Mumma " Kya sunny, chup beito, teju se Baat kar rahe hu na "

Karan " Hadd hai yaar,  phele papa ko hijack kiya, ab mere mumma ko.. Mereliye koye nahi hai "

Teju " mumma something is burning, hawww wait , burning in jealousy, haina sunnyyyyyyyyy"

Mumma and teju hified and he stomped his foot and left to living room. He sat down and soon smiled seeing their bond.

His mom who never even talk to his ex girlfriend, is now teaming up with his love and teasing him. His family is strict at times , but with teju, they lose themselves around and become crazy like her. It was heart warming to him to see their growing bond, she was so scared on the first meet, now she rules this house. Everyone listen to her talks, they do everything to keep her happy and she does everything in her to make them happy.

Indeed, she is the heart of the family :)

His dad, lagta hai unko crush hai TEJASSWI PRAKASH se. He loves her so much, she is his daughter and he will beat the shit out of everyone who teases or mess with her. He is very protective about her. They both are best of friends and their easy target is sunny. Hahah, they tease him alot and he was annoyed with both of them.

He was brought back from his thinking zone by a hand on his shoulder. He raised his head to see his mumma standing with his favorite butter chicken and parata.

He smiled widely and opened his mouth, she feed him lovingly. He felt a constant gaze on him and turned to see his ladoo admiring him from kitchen.He winked at her and she blushed mouthing "besharam", he laughed and mumma smiled seeing them. They r real Tom and Jerry couple ❤

Anchor " Last person u called "

Karan " ye sare question ki answer ladoo hi nikalte hai.. Kyu aise.  Yes it's obviously ladoo "

Anchor " last person u messaged "

Karan "oh it's my mother, abhi voice msg kiya meine.. She asked me where I am and I replied her "

Anchor " Last used app "

Karan "arey abhi Bolana, it's whatsapp but most used is YouTube ,I can watch it like 3-5 hrs continuously "

The session ended

Anchor " Thank you so much Karan for doing this session with us "

Karan " thank you for you to doing it with me "

Anchor " Ek baat puchu aapse "

Karan " haan haan y not "

Anchor " I don't know if u remember me or not,  but I have taken ur interview earlier also and the same session we had, what's on your phone. "

Karan " yeah I remember man "

Anchor " u know I m seeing so many changes in u. The last time we met,  ur answers were so monotonous, but now ur answers are so lively, I felt like I m seeing some teenager who is enthusiastic about everything and not to forget, everything started and ends with ladoo, I mean teja ji. How come this change karan, is it the magic of love, lagraha teja ki bina aap nahi rehsakte hai, I m sorry if it was too personal "

Karan " Nahi bhai, chill. I can understand, people who reside with me 24*7 were also shocked to see my this side. I guess i have always been a stud boy and I have maintained everything like that, but the moment she came in my life, she brought the hidden child sunny in my life. She taught me that we shud never let the child in us die. U know I can feel myself more young, I m happy to b this way,  I m just being myself now, I don't want to maintain professionalism everywhere and I also understand that people love me like this. They want the real me and I m happy with this "

Anchor " Glad to know this karan. I m really happy for you. Praying for u to be always happy together... Jaldi shaadi ka news bhi dedo hume "

Karan " haha sure man.. Thank you "

He left the place and reached his hotel . He slept for sometime and later boarded his flight. He came back to mumbai and reached his home. It was past 1 in midnight and he used the spare key to enter inside the house. He drank some water and looked at the half eaten chocolate which was last and chuckled and looked for other things needed to be stocked up.

Karan thought " chal beta, dhekte hai apni ladoo ko "

He opened the door to see his baby sleeping  in his shirt. She was clutching his pillow and sleeping. Something was disturbing her, she was having frowns on her face and that alerted him. He quickly freshnup and lied beside her, pulling her on top of him, she smiled in sleep and hugged him tightly. Her frowns are replaced by a beautiful smile. He was just staring her, how much he have missed her in this small time, she is his world now.

He kissed her forehead and she opened her eyelid half droopy, looked at him and then her sleep was gone. Her eyes shine bright and her face was glowing, she was happy to see him after 36 hrs.

She pecked his lips and that turned into a passionate kiss leading to their dangal session.

The next morning they woke up and their face was glowing to its best. He has a day off and she have shoot. She was shooting for Prathana, Pratha daughter role.

They both came out and Sunny being mumma boy hugged her and she showered him with her lovable kisses. He is still a baby. Teja chuckled seeing him and went inside the kitchen. She saw the sambar was in making, so she pulled the idly batter and prepared idly.  She also made dosa and arrange the table. She called the mom son duo and they came up. They called papa kundrra in vc and  the family was having their breakfast with their usual banters and leg pulling.

He dropped teja at the set and picked mumma wayangankar, they moved to his house and he had his time with his mumma. Aai made her special mutton curry for him and he was very happy seeing it.. The day ended with him being with mummas and later with his ladoo as usual :)