Epilogue

THEE END! ;( CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY, I LOVE YOU, MR. PLAYER, AND A LITTLE DOCUMENTARY THING -- SPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO'VE HEARD OF GLEE, CALLED (UN)GLEE-FUL!

HOW I FELL FOR A SELF-CENTERED JERK

Epilogue

            It’s been five years since that legendary day, and Charlie and I are still together. We’ve been married for four years now. It feels weird, to be the girl who tamed the player in a matter of three days.

            Charlie is now a professional football player, for the ___________. They’re now winning, and going to be in the Super Bowl next week, against the ___________. (A/N: Fill in the blanks with your favorite teams! (: )

            I’m a published author. I’ve written eight young adult fiction novels, eleven adult fiction novels, and three children’s books. I ended up going to Yale, as did Charlie, surprisingly…(I know that sounds mean, but I’m his wife, I’m aloud to insult him.)

            We have one daughter, Isabella Marie Rose Adams. She’s Charlie’s whole world at only three. She’s got him wrapped around her finger, she says the word, and he’ll do it. It’s quite adorable. I’m pregnant again, five months along. I think it’s going to be a boy, but Charlie’s hoping for another girl. Isabella doesn’t care, she’s just excited she’s going to be a big sister.

            My life…is perfect.