Section 1 >Werewolf Pack Lingo!<

Welcome to the Werewolf Pack Lingo Section!

Werewolf Pack Lingo, or words, used by Werewolves or used when describing Werewolf Pack. Why? Because well, I can.

Werewolf Packs have specific names for those within their ranks that have specific roles - for example, the Alpha or Luna is the Werewolf Equivalent for a King or Queen. Most people have Packs being ruled by Alphas until they meet their mate. I rarely ever see a Luna-ran Pack in a story which kinda makes me sad. (Give the Luna some badass traits for once please, I beg of you to do this, just once🥺🥺🙏🙏).

The Beta is the Alpha's right hand man(or woman), 2nd in charge.

The Gamma - 3rd in command, military stuff for wars.

I could go on but I found an easier way to write this - LISTING!

Pack ranks go like this:
Alpha/Luna - King/Queen

Beta - Right hand man

Gamma(or Delta) - Militaristic General(MG) type or Beta in Training(BiT)

Salutary/Pack Doctor/Physician/ Herbal Wolf(HW)

Sentinel - Border guards, the Pack Members whose job is to watch the Pack Borders for Security breaches.

Elders - Usually a group of Werewolves that are extremely wise. Or they could be retired Alphas/Lunas/Betas/Gammas

(Optional):

Hunters - Members of the Werewolf Pack that hunt for food, although in modern times, they wouldn't be needed to do so as much.

Scouts - Spies on other Packs for their Pack/ the Pack which protects the Scout.

Guardians - Werewolves that take care of the elderly, young, and injured members of the Pack.

(Underrated/Overhated):

Omegas - The lowest Pack member.

Rouges - Lone Wolf, Packless Werewolf.

That's the names for the ranks in the Packs, however, you can change the names to something similar or have a key to words used in your story in the very first part of your wattpad book(Like Wings of Fire's Maps and Dragon Guide, or Warrior Cats Clan Guides).

Other words for Alpha could be Commander, Kingpin, Lord, etc. etc.

Just suggestions.

And literally - no, can I just point out, I dislike the name "hunters" for the Werewolves that gather food. Because A. WEREWOLF HUNTERS EXIST IN BASICALLY EVERY WEREWOLF STORY(They bring good drama tho, y'all seen the Argent Family drama?), and B. No point in them(personal opinion, no care if you hate).

If I think of other lingo used in Werewolf terms, I'll edit this section.

Anyways, onto the Alpha/Luna Section.