“Is that a threat puta,” he asked in a scary tone.

Well scary for her

But not me

“Take it more as a promise my dear husband,” she said

“We signed a couple papers in the pass  remember mi amor,” she added and he released her.

His brows drew together as he looked at her in thought. She smirked before looking him up and down.

“Get out now,” he said and she looked at me before walking out.

“What did she mean?” I asked

“I have to call my lawyers,” he said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

“Why?” I asked as he walked to the door

“Baby I'll tell you once I'm done talking with my lawyer. Okay?” He said

“Okay,” I said before standing up.

I walked to my liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottled water. I opened the bottle and drank some before the door opened.

Dimitri walked in with Jasper. “Hey boy,” I smiled as I stooped down to pet Jasper as he came towards me.

“You’re cute. I missed you,” I said as the door opened again.

“Dimitri what are you doing here?” Lorenzo asked

“Not the first thing you should say to you brother when you see him but whatever since someone acknowledge my presence instead of Jasper's,” he said and I looked up at him.

“Sorry Dimitri. Hey,” I said and he walked around me.

“If I didn't come here to beg you for a favor I wouldn't be saying back hey but whatever, hello Royalty,” he said and I looked at Lorenzo.

“Is everything okay? Can you tell me what's going on now?” I asked and he shoved his hands into his pocket.

“No,” he said

“What happened between you-”

“So you got back your memories,” Lorenzo asked Dimitri and I raised an eyebrow.

Did he just ignore me

Dimitri looked at me before looking at him. “Ahh yeah,” he said and Lorenzo nod.

I got up from the ground as Dimitri poured him self a glass of whiskey.

“Why was Rosario here by the way? I passed her on the way in,” Dimitri asked after Lorenzo phone started ringing.

Lorenzo walked over to us and took the glass from Dimitri as Dimitri was about to place the glass to his lips.

“Thanks,” Lorenzo said before answering the call. He went over to the other side of the room and I looked at Dimitri.

“I hate him," he said and I smiled as he poured himself another drink.

“So can you do me a favor boss lady?” he asked

“Yeah but what do you know about Rosario and Lorenzo?”

“Just that my brother and her was supposed to get married but instead of a whole ceremony thing, they only signed their marriage licenses and such at a court. But then again I'm not quite sure because there was an attack that day,” he said

“So they signed the papers are not?”

“I know Lorenzo did but I'm not sure if Rosario got to sign the papers considering the timing of the attack. An attack you sent out on my brother,” he said and Lorenzo appeared behind me.