Almost There

"Are we almost there?"

Dean rolled his eyes at his younger brother's words "for the 100th time, yes"

Sam sighed, leaned further back into his seat, and closed his eyes.

"Finally" Dean whispered.

They had been on the road for most of the day, heading from their bunker to a city a few states away. There had been some disappearances in the area that no one could explain. Which is exactly why they were heading that way. 

It was late afternoon by the time they got close to the town so Dean decided to pull into a diner on the outskirts of it before driving to their hotel.

"Sammy" Dean said, shaking his shoulders to wake him up.

"Hm?" Sam said groggily, opening his eyes. 

"wake up sleeping beauty, I'm starving"

Dean and Sam climbed out of the car and headed into the diner. Once they entered a young man greeted them and sat them in a booth by a window. It looked like this town was in the middle of nowhere, as trees surrounded the restaurant and parking lot in front of it.

"Have you found anything interesting about the town" 

"Not really" Sam shrugged "The town is called Chesterfield, there's usually not much crime, and other than it seeming to have a pretty large population considering the 'middle of nowhere location' nothing unusual is coming up"

Just then the waiter came up to them with their beverages. 

"Are you guys talking about Chesterfield?" Devon, according to his name tag, asked. 

Sam looked up at him, confused "Maybe, why?"

Devon looked to the side and dropped his voice "Look I don't know a lot, just hearsay spread around the diner, but a lot of people think that place is weird" 

Dean looked up, unimpressed "What do you mean... weird?"

"Just that they're super secretive like it's hard to get into the place, and the people in the town rarely leave"

Sam nodded thanks to the server as he walked away

"Dean there might be more going on here than we originally thought" 

Little Paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें