Chapter 1

“Oh my god, it's them! The troublemakers.”

“Holy shit they’re hot!”

“Omg take me, daddy!”

“Hiii senpai!”

Thirteen teenage boys walked through the halls of Takora High School smiling widely. “Ah, same old same old.” Kuroo Tetsuro winked at a group of girls smiling. “Same as we left it.” Bokuto Kotaro grinned, walking with his arms behind his head. Said girls squealed and jumped up and down excitedly. Sakusa Kiyoomi rolled his eyes at the student's behavior. “Annoying parasites.” He muttered behind his mask. “Oh come on Kiyo don’t be such a grump.” Komori Motoya chuckled. Sakusa rolled his eyes as Yamagata Hayato waved at the students. “Glad to see they missed us.” Sawamura Daichi laughed.

“Oh come on we weren’t gone for that long.” Tendou Satori grinned. “If you don’t think four weeks is a long time, I have many questions.” Semi Eita rolled his eyes. “I still think four weeks was too long for that little stunt.” Kuguri Naoyasu told them. “To be fair it was extremely messy.” Yaku Morisuke told them. “Damn right. It took them weeks to get that shit cleaned up.” Miya Osamu laughed. “No shit sherlock. That’s why we got suspended in the first place.” Hirugami Sachiro chuckled. Oikawa Tooru laughed with his friends as the group walked down the hall.

These boys were both feared and admired for many reasons. They were feared because of their reputation as the Delinquents of the school. While they were the best volleyball players in the school they were also feared by teachers who knew they could send them to the hospital easily. However, despite their intimidating nature the boys only ever physically harmed someone when they deemed necessary. Other times it was mostly empty threats or pranks. Now as for why people admire them is an entirely different story in itself.

The boys were admired for two main reasons. One of them being their athletic ability. Their school valued sports and out of all the sports the school had to offer volleyball always won the most tournaments. The student body admired the guys' strength and the pride they brought the school with each victory. The second reason was their appearance. It is no secret that these boys are very attractive. Their appearance makes them very popular with the female students who are always trying to impress them. Long story short, the boys' lockers are always filled with love letters asking to go out on dates.

“Oh you’re back.” Ukai Keishin said to the boys. “Hey Coach.” Hirugami waved. “Hey guys!” Another volleyball player waved. “Hey hey hey what’d we miss?” Bokuto asked, smiling. The volleyball team looked at each other as if they had done something awful. “What?” Yaku asked. “Look guys.” Ukai started. “The amount of complaints I’ve gotten from teachers about all these pranks is ridiculous. And your most recent stunt really pushed your luck.” The guys looked at Ukai waiting for him to continue. “You’re lucky you only had a four week suspension. But because of this you guys are going to be benched for a while.” The guy's jaws dropped. “What?! Coach, come on, you're joking right?!” Kuroo asked.

“No I’m not.” Ukai told him. “Come on Coach, isn't there something we can do to get unbenched?” Komori asked. “Yes there is.” The guys' faces brightened. “Well what is it?” Yaku asked. “Well I talked to Takeda and he told me you guys could still play in games but you guys have to stay out of trouble.” The guys nodded. Just don’t get caught. “And to make sure you guys stay out of trouble each of you will be assigned a person to keep an eye on you throughout the day.” The guys’ faces fell. “What? So we’re basically being treated like little kids?” Semi asked. “It's either that or you’re benched for the entire inter high tournament.” Ukai told him.

“Alright. That sounds fair.” Daichi told him. The others looked at him dumbfounded while their Coach smiled. “Glad we’re at an agreement. You’ll be meeting them tomorrow.” Ukai told them. “Sounds good.” Daichi smiled.

Later after practice the guys grabbed their stuff and left the school so they could go home. “I can’t fucking believe we have to be followed to avoid getting benched.” Osamu grumbled. “Hey at least we aren’t getting benched for the entire tournament.” Hirugami told him. “Yeah true. Plus maybe our babysitters will be hot.” Bokuto smiled. “True.” Komori smiled.