"Yeah, an option for Chris and Briar," I said as then Shae curiously looked over.

"Oooh, that looks nice!" She said with a smile.

"Can I see?" Briar asked as she and Chris walked over.

"Yeah," I said as I handed Chris the laptop and he showed her.

"We're still looking at some options, but so far I think this one's in the lead," Chris said as she looked over.

"Oh, it looks beautiful.... And a lot of open spaces...." she smiled happily, then looked up at Chris. "What do you think?"

"Hey, I'm cool with anything, so long as its sturdy and we can both be comfortable, as well as safe," Chris assured. "And that you're happy."

She smiled bashfully as she then carefully gave my laptop back, and then yawned.

"Tired?" Chris asked.

"Just a little. We did walk a lot," she said.

He chuckled. "Come on," he said. "We can rest up before we all can eat. There's a lot of good vegan places here."

"What about the houses?" she asked.

"We got time to look later tonight," he shrugged. "Ricky's sent me a bunch already."

"Yeah, I'm gonna send him this one, too," I assured.

"We can all order in some dinner after some rest. There's some good vegan and vegetarian places we can order from," Chris said.

She smiled. "Okay...." she said. "You pick, though... I mostly say that since you know more places here than I do."

He laughed. "Deal... Come on," he said, taking her hand.

"Keep it PG, you two," Vinny teased.

"Fuck off, Vinny," Chris scoffed as Briar giggled and they went to their room while we all decided to relax a bit more, Ryan and Talitha deciding to head to their room to get some sleep as well.

*Briar*

I sighed as I kicked off my shoes, placing them close to the bed before crawling in, Chris also laying next to me and pulling me into his arms.

"Are we really doing this?" I murmured.

"Yeah... We are," he smiled.

I smiled and played with his hair a bit.

"This isn't permanent.... Its only until we're settled and then we figure things out from there, especially if and when they close the case again...." I said.

He nodded. "I know.... We'll just play it by ear," he said.

I smiled and curled up closer to him.

"I was also considering... Since you had one before," he said. "We can think about another back up plan.... In case we have to flee...."

My eyes widen.

"With Tony's bunker destroyed, a new back up plan can't be a wrong idea...." he said.

I pursed my lips and sighed as I

"I mean.... Yeah... You're right...." I sighed.

"Or... Or we could also consider help from an official," he asked.

I shook my head. "N-No... I can't... This man has connections to police, agents, even politicians...." I murmured softly. "I even tried speaking out after my miscarriage, but.... He and his family got everything shut down before an investigation could even be considered......"