Chapter 2- Kid

Rakshit saw a woman wearing white saree standing in the middle of the road. Her legs were in the opposite side to the direction of her face. She turned her head towards Rakshit but still her body was in the same direction just her head moved 180 degree. Her face was bruised and was red, she had red eyes. Her face was very scary that Rakshit closed his eyes in fear and when he again opened his eyes she was nowhere to be seen.

Rakshit thought for a long time that he should go forward on this road or not but finally he decided to go chanting the name of God. And by god's grace,he reached his house safely. He didn't wanted to think further about it. So he just did his dinner and slept. Thanks to God that today no stange things happened with him.

---------

"I love you Raksh!" A girl said.

"I love you more jaan! Don't worry I will come to get you!" Rakshit said.

"Please come fast or they will get me married" She begged.

Raksh kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. "I will" He said giving her an assuring smile.

--------

Rakshit woke up. "Oh it was a dream" He said to himself. "But who was that girl!? I don't know why and how but I feel like I know her very well! And she..she even knew my name! And we love each other!! Ughhhh it's so confusing" he groaned in frustration and left his bed as he knew thst he would no longer be able to sleep again.

He decided to go on a walk and so he locked his home and went to the nearby park. He reached the park and was jogging around when she saw a little puppy in between the road, a car was about to hit it when a girl came to it's rescue."Can't you see idiot!" She shouted on the car's driver and saved the puppy and played with it a little and let it go. Rakshit was looking at her lovingly, he was impressed by her.

The girl looked at him and raised her eyebrow and he shook his head. She smiled and started jogging. Rakshit sat on a bench thinking about the strange things happening with him.

"Everything was going fine as far as I remember this started 15 days back and that was valentine's day! But how is it related to that! I don't even have anything to do with valentine's day!" He was thinking when a little kid came to him.

Kid: Uncle someone is calling you there!"
The kid said pointing to a direction.

Rakshit: Who's there?
Rakshit who was looking towards the place the boy mentioned, turned towards the boy to ask but was surprised to see that the boy is no where to be seen.

After thinking a long, he decided to check if really is calling him. He was scared so he was talking small steps. As soon as he reached there he saw something which made him shocked as hell.

-------

Thank you for reading! Please do vote and comment!

Thank you
~Writer