| 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 |

Start from the beginning

“Have you met yourself, you asshole!" [Name]  mocked as benefits stood up from his chair and was about to leave the room. Not wanting for deal with [Name]. “Love you!” [Name] yelled as he rolled his eyes.

“Hate you!” Ben raised his middle finger, as she laughed at the action and he left the room, leaving [Name] and her thoughts behind.

~

“This is just like a bunch of bureaucratic bullshit.” Five spoke, while walking up the stairs. “There's no clear directions in here about crisis management.” He closes the book that Lila have to him awhile ago.

“You know, Lila, I shouldn't even be here. I was... I was out.” Five  looked at Lila as he continues to walk up the  stairs, “I was done, and yet here I am, swept back into the chaos.”

“Why can't I just escape this hellhole?”

“Because you love it.” Lila  answers, as Five turns around to look at her, while they both walked outside, the cold air  hitting them instantly. Five stops to say something to her, to tell her that he didn't actually like saving the world but it was the right thing to do.

“My bad.” Was all Five could say as they continued walking, but he was feeling a bit our of the ordinary.

“Face it, Five, apocalypse problems are the only thing that get your heart pumping." Lila  spoke, which makes Five irritated.

"I don't know why people keep saying that. I don't actually like chaos.-”

“Yet you fell in love with [Name], the one who causes chaos.”

“I don't want disorder. I... I want retirement.” Five sighed deeply, he didn't exactly know how to respond to her sentence, so he ignored it.

“Yeah, right. What?” Lila laughs, not believing him at all. “A normal life of groceries and taxes? You would die of boredom.”

“Yeah, well, you're not exactly cut for domestic bliss either." Five turns to her as he opens a blue door. “Course I'm bloody not.”

“Thank God!” Lila exclaims, as they both walked down another set of stairs. “I mean, maybe it's a tone thing.”

“I don't know, but you could really work on, like, the way you speak." They reached the bottom of the stairs, which was a bit dark.

“It's very... it's irritating.” Five didn't bother to reply, as Lila kept following him. “I'm just saying it's something you can work on, you know? For the future.” Five sighs.

“Why you smiling, you little pisspot?” Lila stopped her words when she noticed that Five had stopped walking and was looking at something.

“Cause of that.” He points at the vault, that could of solved their problems. “Well, you could have led with that.” The operations bunker, they found it as they walked towards it.

~

It was night, and Ben and Fei brought [Name] along to the car ride. Still fighting over about if they should hand [Name] to them or she should just stay in the car and keep her hostage for much longer. Ben didn't want to keep her, but Fei needed [Name] for hostage and maybe blackmail.

Ben was driving, while Fei was arguing with him. Christopher was at the back with [Name]. Who awkwardly waved at the cube, Chris wanted to wave back but...yea...

[Name] wished she could go back home, she saw her siblings who were with Sloane who had a bruised lip. While Luther was close to her.

“[Name] is staying in this car, and that's final.” Fei finally told Ben as they all got out of the car. Ben locked the door, which meant that [Name] couldn't get out. She didn't bother to listen to their conversation, but she could hear it just a bit. She was sleepy, and wanted to sleep but couldn't.