Ch. 8 ex pt. 2

Creds to the person who came up with the idea I will try and find ur user and put it on the comments!!
TW- harassment

It has been 5 months since I have been in the hype house. 4 months since Jacob asked me to be my boyfriend. We were all at target getting things when I saw someone I thought I would never see before, my ex. He saw me and unfortunately walked towards me. This time I wasn't scared. This time I was gonna stand my ground. Jacob was next to me, "Hey whatever he does don't stop it imma handle this bitch by myself." He hesitated but agreed. I turned around to look at the shelves since the man was taking 500000 years to come. He hugged me and gripped my waist. I winced in pain since I got a bruise there from hitting my waist on the wall too hard. I turned my head around seeing Jacob giving Jared (my ex) the death stare. I pushed Jared away. "I'm not your girlfriend anymore so just don't do that." "That bullshit you're always with me. This boy is nothing, come with me. I'm a man." Jacob was about to punch him. So I slapped him. "Don't you dare talk to him like that. I'm pretty sure your just intimated since you know he's taller than you, stronger than you, faster than you, better than you..." He hit me, ME. "DONT YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." Oh?! This man was out of his mind. Jacob was done. He put his arm in front of me and he pushed him away. It turned into a fight. I broke it off. "It's so nice knowing two boys want me but sadly I have to pick one. Jacob is with me while you were wayyy in the past. You're like ancient. I slapped him hard on his face and me and Jacob walked away laughing. We joined everyone and we left. I hope that bitch doesn't come for me or Jacob anymore.

I know this is a small chapter but I'm trying since school started I am getting hw. A lot is happening in this chapter so yea thanks for 1k views!!