#07. the girls

❘❙❚ ISSUE #07 ░░░░ VOL

❘❙❚ ISSUE #07 ░░░░ VOL. 2
❛ THE GIRLS ❜ ┆🌹

⁘⁙💥⛠ BUY ISSUE #7 FOR $1.00 HERE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                    When she turned fifteen, the doctors sent the blonde-haired girl and the black-haired girl to her room to instruct her in the behavior of a modern woman in American society. What did that mean? She had thought of a vague idea of what it meant, she assumed she would be taught what Mrs. Dalloway already taught her by telling her daily life in London.

The girl with the blond hair had a name, Nancy. She was a young girl, with elegant features. Before she kept her hair loose, now she had it in a bun with a red bow, the same tone of her lips. She was as thin as Rosie expected and with large, big breasts. Rosie wondered if her back hurt. She didn't have big breasts, they barely existed and she didn't know very well if they should be like Nancy's or Robin's, the girl with black hair. Robin was taller than Nancy, with eyes as big and round as a cartoon, they resembled the sun. Both wore the long white dress as usual, with the buttons on the top, the uniform of the military base.

"We've been told by the doctors you've had your first period. We're here to help you with that and tell you what women are like in our society, things are very different than they are in here" the first one who spoke was Robin, in a melodious voice.

The girl's face adopted the same color of her hair, camouflaging herself. She had had an accident in the middle of an examination: blood began to drain down her leg until it reached the ground. The embarrassment she felt was of such magnitude that she almost fainted. She first thought the effects of compound N managed to remove neurons from her ability and fired the first signal to kill her. A second later, the doctors gave her a different look at the usual fear of being poisoned, walked away with disgust and took cover behind some chairs. They sent nurses and hours later she found the girls waiting for her in her room sitting around the table.

"I didn't know what it was, now I know, I looked it up in the dictionary."

Both girls were stunned, with words stuck in their tongues.

"Well," sighed the blonde, letting go of the breath she had held. That saves us a lot. "This is a tampon" from the box she had resting on her lap, she pulled out a rectangular piece of cotton. "They invented it a couple of years ago and it's the best thing they could have done, it's a lifesaver. This..." The girl also became red and uncomfortable. "Robin?"

"You have to put this in your intimate area," she snatched the tampon from Nancy's hand. She made a circle by joining her index finger with her thumb and entered the tampon. "So, you don't let the blood escape, you can put it on now. It hurts a little bit at first."