#02. superpowers

❘❙❚ ISSUE #02 ░░░░ VOL

❘❙❚ ISSUE #02 ░░░░ VOL. 1
❛ SUPERPOWERS ❜ ┆🌹

⁘⁙💥⛠ BUY ISSUE #2 FOR $1.00 HERE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                   The girl's hands were cold sweating and shaking, causing the dirt from the pot to splash on her white shoes. Her paralysis served to clear her thoughts and give a logical explanation for what she had just done: she had grown a rose. Rosie clung to say that the injections had finally driven her crazy and what she was seeing was explained by hallucinations that felt real, very real. She had read that certain plants and mushrooms caused effects that were hallucinogenic, sedative and addictive, surely the doctors had infected her. But what if they hadn't?Soon she remembered what they said about Ben and the purpose of her stay at the military base. This time she soaked her fingers in dirt without closing her eyes, she needed to see. She gave a small sigh and thought about creating a second rose from the earth. She concentrated and began to grow a parallel stem, a journey towards her face that gave off under the sickly lamplight vivid, fiery, beautiful petals. she had done it!

              Rosie smiled as she had never smiled before. A broad smile of lips and eyes, of true emotions that a mere child was unable to conceal. Such was the happiness that rose had brought her that new stems sprang from her jubilant fingers, entangling themselves together and blossoming new varieties of flowers. A multicolored bouquet was born in the pot.

                "And girl? Anything?" Dr. Stein entered unannounced, annoyed at having to wait behind the door, but as soon as he saw the little girl with the pot full of flowers his glasses fell down the bridge of his nose. "Come in! Come in! She finally did it!"

              The entourage of doctors entered with pens in their hands and new sheets of paper to fill with ink.

              "Leave the pot on the table," the doctor instructed. Rosie obeyed, hurrying to do as she was asked in the hope that the day would be over soon, although her feeling was that it was going to be a longer day than usual. She was sure there would be a huge change. "Amazing" he said, inspecting closely.

              "Dr. Stein, the bot has developed other abilities besides his main super strength, he have proven to be faster than many soldiers. I wondered if the girl has inherited any similar ones," added one of the doctors in the background excitedly, his badge citing the name Forest. The novelty brought courage to the most cowardly.

             "If I may, Dr. Stein," Dr. Lang interjected, observing the girl with compassionate but at the same time fascinated eyes, "I think we should look into her main ability and study her characteristics before going into whether she has developed other abilities. Rose has been a late compared to Ben who showed from the age of five that he had strong muscles. I see good to give her space to get used to her ability."