"Yes! I would love that!!" Build said and went upstairs to his room happily, it's like he's a kid again.

The next day

I woke up early to cook breakfast and cleaned the house a bit. And I just realized I changed, I'm showing the colors I haven't shown to anyone except Mom and Mile. I then went to Build's room to wake him up. I knocked on the door and there wasn't a response, so I decided to open the door and it was unlocked. He should really lock his door next time.

I went to wake him up but then his beauty blinded me again. Is this the effect if you finally get to see him positively and not negatively? Then Build opened his eyes. He shouted and slapped me in the face.

Ouch..OUCH!

"Omg..omg I'm sorry! Why are you here?" Build said.

"I was gonna wake you up and tell you that breakfast is ready" I said as I touch my red cheek. Build then stood up and touched where he slapped me.

"Does it hurt? I think we need to put cold compress" Build said, I couldn't respond. I once again got blinded by his beauty, his eyes his dimple. Why is he so nice? What am I feeling..I then push him away gently.

"It's fine, I'm fine let's go eat" I said and went downstairs to eat. Build loves food, i should put that on the list, look how happy he is It's like it's his first time eating.

After we ate Build reminded me about the shopping later and he told me that Apo wants to meet Mile tomorrow. So this is what I'm gonna be doing if I'm gonna be his Husband? So much to do but if I get to see that smile, then it's worth it.

I took a shower wore my silky red blouse with black pants and waited for Build to finish. He is taking so long..then finally after a long time Build called my name out, then i turned to look at him. This man sure is hypnotizing, I know I said it many times but I can't deny that he can make everyone  turn their heads every time he comes in. 

"umm Bible? hello??" Build went towards me and waved his hand, I then snapped back to reality.

"you've been staring at me lately, is there something on my face?" Build said and touched his face. Yes there is something in your face..It's beauty Build, I wish you know that.

"umm no no.. lets go" I grabbed the car keys and started the engine.

Build's POV

I took my phone out and look at myself but there is nothing on my face, well except beauty of course but anyways. I went outside and went to the car. The trip going to the mall was kinda..quiet, It is too awkward I wanna get out of this situation..

"so umm, Mile will go to our house tomorrow. Just wanted to remind you so you can tell Apo" Bible said. That's great! I then took my phone out and texted Apo. After a few minutes we arrived at the mall. Bible parked the car and we both got out of the car. We went inside the mall and the breeze was cold. We went to shops until I can find what i want. I found this really cute sweater and skirt that would look good together. I tried it on and showed Bible. Again he puts that face where he just stares at me.. I have to wave my hands in front of him just to snap him back to reality. I ask for his opinion about the outfits I make and he keeps saying 'you look great' or 'that is amazing on you' I think something about him changed. 

if he was the Bible I knew, he would be saying like 'yeah this is why no one likes you' or 'you look hideous in that outfit take it off my eyes hurts' But he is sweet, and caring..he never cooks for me well maybe that one time but he put a lot of SALT IN IT! I don't think that was cooking...oh right and the soup he made me, but that was because his mother taught him about that. It's a weird feeling, does he really want us to be friends again? I mean, that would be great really great but what if I start to fall for him? and it will ruin the friendship we made. I should stop overthinking and show this to him.