Chapter 5: Fantasy world

Several hours later

Angela's POV

After getting the chance to let the information from Elder Kane and Sergey sink in I have as now currently sitting inside the meeting room of Lobotomy corporation which was reserved only for important meetings between me any any of the Sephira...which in this case was the Asiyah and Briah floor Sephira.

They all sat upright paying very close attention, except for Netzach who looked like he was ready to start dozing off.

Angela: I take it you all have a fair understanding of the situation?

Malkuth: Yes Ms Angela, though this whole matter has me quite concerned.

Yesod: A whole other world and the portal to it is right in the middle of town, how could anyone not be concerned?

Geburah: Hmph, several abnormalities have broken out over the years, why should people start freaking out this time?

Angela: Because unlike the abnormalities we've all grown accustomed to this portal is something we know almost nothing about, we don't know how it showed up or why, and we don't know when or if it will close unlike the portal to the Black Forest that apocalypse bird uses.

Hod: But with everything we do know, was it really a smart move to send in some of our agents at this point in time? I mean there's the risk of-

Tiphereth: There's always risks in everything we do.

Hod: Yes but we're talking about a potential abnormality we know close to nothing about, one that apparently acts as a portal to another world where...

Hod paused for a moment to reread the document in her hands, she had a faint blush on her face as she asked.

Hod: I...I am reading this correctly am I Ms Angela? That the monsters within this world actually...

Angela: Yes, according to Information provided by Elder Kane these monsters apparently depend on semen from men as a source of food and will...'obtain it' by any means necessary.

Everyone had varying reactions to that statement, Hod's blush got much more noticeable, Tiphereth cringed and Geburah had a look of disgust on her face, Yesod just glanced away as if he would rather be anywhere but here and even Netzach seemed a bit thrown off by that.

Netzach: Wait what? I wasn't told anything about that.

Yesod: Yes you were, it was just in the report that you didn't bother to read before coming here...like always.

Netzach: Oh yeah...guess I should start reading those every now and then.

Tiphereth: You should be reading those every time! You have any idea how many times others have had to step in because you can't be bothered to do the bare mi-

Angela: Quiet! Let's stay on topic about how to proceed from here.

After everyone quieted down I continued.

Angela: Because of the fact that this portal is located in the middle of town and doesn't seem to be disappearing anytime soon the US government has decided that they're also going to have a hand in securing it and preventing anything from the other side coming into our world which should no doubt help us since we won't have to use as much manpower managing it and end up with no one here to deal with the abnormalities.

Netzach: Maybe we could just let the Clerks handle it?

Everyone: No.

Netzach: It was just a suggestion.

Angela: In any case, it's going to take some time for the military to be prepared to establish an outpost both on this side and the other side of the portal, at least a few days so until that happens we're on our own.