Chapter 4: Hearts and minds

Start from the beginning

Angela: Well with that out of the way, Elder Kane, you mentioned that you were in charge of the village that these three saved correct?

Elder Kane: Indeed, the name of my villiage is Damerel, these people saved our village from a group of monsters and for that I am eternally grateful.

Angela: Monsters?

Elder Kane: Indeed, it is quite worrisome though as monsters have always been a problem for humanity but they've never been this violent before a few months ago.

Nathan: Monsters? They just looked like women in sexualized cosplay outfits.

Elder Kane: I do not know this 'cosplay' that you speak of but I can assure that they are no mere women, monsters are terrible beings that have been a nuisance to humanity for as long as anyone can remember, and there is a huge number of verity among these monsters that come in all kinds of different forms from the Succubi that these three fought to things like Hellhounds, Alruanes and Arachne to name a few, many of which have different abilities and magic as well.

Angela: Magic?

Under normal circumstances I'd just rule that out as superstition, except these aren't normal circumstances and besides we have three abnormalities that refer to themselves as 'magical girls...well had three anyway, one of them managed to escape and still hasn't been found to this day.

Simmons: One thing that confuses me is what those 'monsters' were trying to do, I mean yeah they were obviously trying to take the village people as prisoners but why only the men specifically.

Elder Kane: Most likely they were going to be taken back to the demonlands and raped mercilessly.

The entire room went dead silent as soon as they said that.

Sergey: I'm sorry what did you just say?

Simmons:...Rape them?...

Elder Kane: Well for many monsters semen is a actually a source of food for them as vital as food and water is to humans so that's one of the main reasons they'll rape a man, some species can also go into heat so they'll attack and force themselves on a man, and sometimes it's just for the hell of it.

Angela:...

Nathan:...

Simmons:...

Angela:...(What kind of fucked up world is this?)

Elder Kane: Um, are you all alright?

Nathan: I think the fact you could say all of that with a straight Face is what threw everyone off.

Elder Kane: This is common knowledge for the people of my world, so I take it that monsters aren't a part of this world?

Simmons: Well some people would call the abnormalities monsters although I'm pretty sure the word 'monster' has very different meanings in our two worlds.

Elder Kane: Abnormalities...I swear this world is just as confusing to me as mine is to you.

Nathan: You looked like you were gonna have a heart attack when we got into the van.

Elder Kane: Is that what that metal carriage was called? How is it even possible to move something so heavy without any horses? Or better yet I'd like to know about those-

Angela: One thing at a time please, I understand that all this is pretty new and confusing for you so let's start with the most important thing.

Elder Kane: Yes, who exactly are you people?

Angela: Ahem, the place that you are in right now is known as 'Lobotomy corporation' we are in charge of containing these entities known as 'Abnormalities' which come in all from from living creatures to anomalous objects, Nathan Sergey and Simmons are agents for lobotomy corporation and as such their job is to contain these abnormalities in the event that they attempt to escape.