"Just knock on the door, I knew we should've kept him out".

I let my shoulders relax, knowing someone else agrees with us.

Kaden knocked aggressively on the door. Causing the door to open instantly.

"What's going on?".

The headmaster looked over at the office lady and then at us. "Max donavel forgot his promise".

I felt disgusted as the headmaster looked amused at the information.

"Come in then".

We all walked into her office and sat down. "Now can the person involved talk?".

"There's two of us ma'am".

I pointed at Cameron, "he saved me".

"Just talk miss Clyde, I don't have all day".

" max was hurting Sammy, she's one of the seniors. I punched him to stop him from going any further. Then I ran out of the room because max called his friends, they followed me into a classroom and max kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. He ripped on my shirt".

I lifted the ripped shirts over my shoulders, causing her to write something down.

"Then his friends held my hands against the wall and max.... Max ... he umm put his hand under my shirt and before he put it under my bra, Cameron ran in and Defend me. And now we are here".

Part of me felt disgusting, for putting myself in that situation. If I didn't punch him I wouldn't have gotten hurt. I could have helped Sammy in another way.

"So let's see, you punched him?".

I scoffed. "Because he was hurting Sammy! He was violating her!".

The headmaster wrote something down. "We'll I'll be sure to speak to max".

"No!".

The time Cameron yelled. "Call the cops, he's reoffended!".

"That is not my place".

Cameron and Kaden look furious. "Our mother is a judge, we know the law just as well as we know English ma'am".

"You will call the cops or we will!".

The headmaster slammed her hands on the desk. "You will not do anything!".

"So you're letting him off?!". I was done with her bullshit.

"No! I will be talking with the school board and his parents!".

"That is all I can do for now".

Cameron took a step forward. "If he gets a slap of the wrist for traumatising 2 more girls, I will make sure you're seen as an accomplice!"

"How dare you!".

"I'm pretty sure you know who are parents are, we will pull all our funding out of the school. Trust me you'll have to close down the academy after that".

The headmaster looked like a bull, ready to strike. "I said I will talk with the board! That is all I can do for now! Leave my office at once!".

"Fuck you, you old hag!". I rolled my eyes at Kaden, who didn't care what she said.

We stormed out of the small office. We looked at the lady, seated at the desk.

"How did it go?".

Cameron leaned on her desk. "If max didn't get kicked out, you'll need to find another job".