18。

Y/N POV

I wanted to tell Kyojuro to make Akasuki Cho to come in the students council room to report. Though I only wanted to befriend her.

However, I still have to tutor Daisuke after school. I messaged him and told him I'll tutor him and he agreed.

Chats

🍦

Y
- Daisuke! I'll tutor you after school. I read your letter from me and of course why wouldn't I agree?

D
- Thanks Y/n! I'll pay you 800 yen each day when I need you to tutor me :)

Y
- Sure. Meet you at the library after school.

D
- Mhm.

IRL

800 yen?! That's equal to 5.77 dollars. But 324.95 in Philippine Peso. I still need money so okay. That's fun. At least may pera.

{At least may pera = At least there's money , or whatever}

Oh I forgot I had this first class with Daki and Gyutaro. They must've forgot too because they're not here. Or they're with uppermoons and Muzan.

Only thing I like about Muzan? Her female form.

Okay that was out of content.

The class was Science and class started. Before it started Daki and Gyutaro came back anyway.

Daki looked at me and gave me a 'peace' sign while I facepalmed myself.

Mitsuri sat beside me and Daki looked furious. Daki ran up to me and sat in the seat beside my right.

"Y/n-chan, every student council member is assigned to eat lunch with all of us." Mitsuri told me while I had the 'o' mouth.

Gyutaro was at Daki's left. Daki rolled her eyes and put her arm to the desk and laid her head to her hands. Gyutaro just stared at Mitsuri and I. He then quietly rolled his eyes too while I continued my conversation with Mitsuri.

'I wanted her to eat with us at lunch but who knows the student council members ear together at lunch.' Daki jealousy thought.

"We can meet up after I tutor Daisuke." I mentioned Daisuke and Mitsuri just nodded.

We both planned a hangout after school but I had to tutor Daisuke.

The class started making us all quiet and not a sound heard except for the teacher.

Science went well and I understood it well. We had assignments as usual but the due is at Monday.

At almost at the end of the class, I fell asleep.

"Y/n. Y/n. Wake up." Someone called out for me.

My eyes fluttered seeing a crying Kiyomi with white plain eyes and cut off hands.

"Huh?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

I looked over the girl who stared at me. Kiyomi had a lot of blood on her body and face. How did that happen? How can that happen? What happened?