When they started to like you

Clawd Wolf - Clawd had started to like you soon after you two had become friends but didn't act because it was so soon, and because you were his best friends sibling.

Deuce saw how Clawd looked at you and asked him to stay behind when the casketball practice match was over, Clawd was quite nervous to be truthful, Deuce asked Clawd how he felt about you, Clawd got a little flustered but admitted he liked you, Deuce wasn't that thrilled but accepted it none the less knowing you had a small attraction towards Clawd.

Deuce Gorgon - Deuce thought you were gorgeous/handsome when he first saw you but didn't like you like that, until he saw you jamming out with Holt and Opperetta, he knew he liked you at that moment, he loved seeing you be so passionate about something you loved, he walked away smiling, once he found Clawd he dragged him away from Heath, "Dude, I know guys don't really tell each other about this kind of stuff but I think I like someone." he admitted quietly, Clawd asked who and said "Draculaura's sibling" Clawd thought that was great and supported it, Deuce knew Draculaura wouldn't mind and would be aesthetic to find out someone liked her sibling.

Holt Hyde/Jackson Jekyll - Holt liked you when he first saw you, he loved that you understood the love of music you two shared, the only problem was that he knew Jackson liked you too.

Unlike Holt, Jackson didn't develop a crush on you straight away, but after a few weeks of hanging out he did end up having a crush on you, he knew that Holt knew he liked you, and he knew that Holt also liked you, that was a big problem.

Heath Burns - You saw Heath again when you walked into class, when you sat down next to Heath, he burst into flames, literally, you chuckled and put out his hair, Heath's friends were confused as to why he was blushing so much when talking to you, Heath liked you after you have him your number.