•37¦The ending of Evil?•

Start from the beginning

After breaking the hug, he walked towards the two males, "You guys must be Mark and Haechan, right?", they both nodded, "I'm Soobin. The leader of TXT!", he said reaching for Mark's hand.

"I- I'm Mark and this is Hae- Haechan.", Mark shake his hand with Soobin's and pointed at Haechan, who just gave a small smile.

"Tae! Let's go to that bitch's hall room or what ever, Jun and other two are there.", saying that, the tallest one lead the way.

Taehyun and other two followed him.

*In the Taeyong's hall/ throne room*

Taeyong smirked as the guards tie the three boys up.

"You three looks so helpless." he laughed at how down they looked, just like how he wanted.

"I like it." his voice echoed through the room.

"Same here, Tae-"

"Johnny!" it was Jaehyun's voice, he ran towards the older and slap him across the face, surprising both of the demons along with the three on the floor.

The next drama? Kai questioned himself as he pressed his lips together, not to break into laughter.

Jaehyun was about to throw a punch at his husband but before he could the other grabbed onto the his hands and pulled him closer with their faces only inches away.

"What is wrong with you!?" he yelled at Jaehyun's face, the younger's eyes was red, he pushed the demon away but it was for no use.

"Where the fuck is Ten!? Did you killed him too!?" Jaehyun shouted as his eyes filled with tears and soft sobs came from his pink lips.

"Ten? What happened to him? He will be inside our chamber. Where else would he go?" Johnny said in a calm voice as his grip on the younger loosen up.

"He is not in the chamber!" the other yelled, as he freed himself from the elder's grip.

Johnny was more confused, "He will be some where here. Go check near the fountain or at the kitchen or somewhere." he turned around rolling his eyes as if he didn't care about the missing other.

"I checked every where! He is not here!" Jaehyun raised his voice and the demon was about to lose it.

"Stop yelling, Jaehyun.", he warned him and turned his head to the side to see Yeonjun smirking.

Raising his eyebrows, he walked towards Yeonjun and asked "Do you have any hands on this, Choi Yeonjun?"

The ice element licked his lips, "tsk, tsk, tsk, Mr. Johnny Suh, did you really thought, I'm the reason your side hoe or whatever is missing?", there was a long silence and the icy boy could smell his other half, Soobin.

'Bin, attack when you hear me finish!'

Johnny rolled his eyes and was about to turn towards his bond when the fox male suddenly spoke up.

"Then you are right!"

The moment those words reaches Johnny's ears, he took his sword out and was about to separate Yeonjun's head from his body, but–

Bang!

Johnny's sword flew from his hand and hit Taeyong's thrown along with a arrow, the three standing, head shot to the entrance, they saw Soobin and Taehyun standing there.

Soobin had his bow in his hands and Taehyun had a purple light ball looking thing in his hands, "This bitches!", Taeyong said and took his sword out.

"Hey Lee taeyong, how you doing? Are you feeling a little better after what happened early?", Taehyun asked, stepping towards the demon king.