He patted me on the shoulder as we started to walk away. "Kaden told me you might be leaving".

I focused on the sound my boots made against the concrete. "Yeah".

We walked in silence, I wanted Cameron to ask me to stay, beg me not to leave.

"I don't think you should leave".

I held back my smile as I looked up at him. "Why? Are you going to miss me?".

I playfully nudge him away. "No but Kaden will. It would save me from future headaches".

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, but I know you'll miss me to the point you'll make me a shrine in my honour".

He chuckled. The sound of him laughing sent a warm feeling down my spine.

"You have an ego huh?".

"No, I just know my worth".

We walked back into the building, witnessing a girl crying.

I ran over to her. "What's wrong?".

Her face was red and puffy, she wiped her eyes before looking at me and Cameron.

"He's back isn't he".

I sat down next to her, pulling her in for a hug. "Yeah, it's disgusting".

She started to cry even harder. "I'm on his list".

I looked at Cameron, who was now kneeling in front of us. "A list of girls to hurt".

"That's fucked up".

Cameron put his hand on her knee, causing her to quickly look at him. "You should call the cops if he does anything".

She quickly shook her head and moved Cameron's hand off her knee, causing him to weakly smile.

"Cops don't do shit when it comes to his family. He's 19 and got out in fucking juvy for 2 months!".

"Cameron you should know lots of rich people are above the law".

The girl leaned into my arms, grasping onto my collar for support.

"What's your name".

"Sammy...".

"Sammy listen, stay with me at school. If you are around me I can promise he won't lay a finger on you".

She looked up at me, hope in her eyes. "Really?".

I patted her head. "Yeah, I'm sure you know about the fights I get into. I won't have a problem protecting you"

She smiled and hugged me tightly. "And if I'm not at school, Cameron and his sister as just as violent as me".

Cameron chuckled at my backhanded compliment. I wasn't wrong though, he had some real issues.

"Yeah Sammy, we'll make sure he doesn't do anything to you. His followers are scared of me anyway".

She grasp Cameron's hands and smiled, gratitude spread all across her face. "Thank you so much, this helps my nerves".

" Jayden Clyde. Report to the front office, you are going home".

I looked at Cameron and gave him the thumbs up. "Cameron will give you my number, don't hesitate to call or message whenever you need".

Sammy smiled, I got up and flipped off Cameron who just rolled his eyes, smiling.

I ran to my class and picked up my bag. I walked out of the class just to see max walking down the halls.

"Hey, Hannah".