Reprimanded - Part 29

It had been a few hours of you laying peacefully with Niffty. At least, you were laying peacefully. You could tell she was beginning to grow a bit restless. Her joints twitched, and looking down at her face, you saw her eye frantically darting across the room.

You could already tell what she was thinking. More and more cleaning was all she wanted. It would be senseless to keep her still, especially since this was building up for the last couple hours of rest.

Y/N: Honey...? D-do you wanna contin-!

She stopped you suddenly. Your arms were thrust to the side as she stood up on the bed. She began to speak, though her quick-paced jittering was stuttering her speech. You could make it out clear enough though.

Niffty: Continue cleaning?! Oh you know me too well. For the last hour I began to notice how dirty this room is.

She began to zip about the room at a record pace, picking up a cloud of dust behind her, which she quickly began to clean up.

Niffty: Oh... cleaning cleaning cleaning...!

It was as if she was a child experiencing a sugar high. She practically bounced from wall to wall. Cleaning dirt and debris, stitching the ugly wallpaper, and making the bed... despite you still laying in it.

You could tell that she was becoming a bit too overwhelmed... more so than usual. You stood up as she moved to clean the bathroom, and you could hear the clattering of cleaning bottles, mirror sprays, and bleach sloshing around from behind the door.

After watching her work at lighting speed, she continues to run around getting every speck of dust, every stray hair, every particle that left the room dirty. After about two minutes, the whole room was as pristine as a palace. Practically glistening with beauty

Once she finally finished, she hopped back onto the bed, where you caught her by the skirt of her dress. She was experiencing the low after the cleaning was done, and you picked her up in your arms.

Despite your normally shy demeanor, it did feel nice to have your gal, so beautiful, laying spread on your arms. She what such a cute sleepy face, her lips perching out ever so slightly. Perfect...

You acted a bit daring and planted a small kiss on her, before walking her back to the lobby. You wondered what you two should do after she awoke. Laying her on the shoddy lounge sofa, and sitting next to her, you basked in the warmth of her cute little face, watching as Husk and Alastor were conversating at the bar.

BANG!!!

The doors flew open, and for just a moment, your heart skipped a beat, afraid sir pentious would be back to wreak more havoc on the hard work you and Niffty... well, mostly Niffty, had put in to cleaning up.

But no, instead of that reptilian rascal, you saw Vaggie, her face deeply drowned in rage, holding a small spear. She stabbed it angrily into the ground, and began to loudly mumble to herself, trying to control her rage.

Behind her, Angel walked in, a hint of sadness in his face. Your eyes widen. This must be why Vaggie is so mad. As he sees you staring at him, he notices your demeanor, noting that you must know what happened. He turns his head away in shame.

Behind him follows Charlie, who seems to have been crying on account of her eye being ever so slightly puffy around her lower eyelids. It took a moment for you to notice that Vaggie had grabbed Angel by the collar and was angrily marching him over to Charlie's office.

He entered, not saying a word, as did Charlie and Vaggie, before slamming the door behind them, and locking it. You could assume what was about to happen. Angel was about to be given a terrible reprimanding.

You could her Vaggie screaming at him from behind the door, followed by some muffled comments from Charlie, who seemed deflated in her speech, clearly worn out by Angel's antics.

But what should you do now...? Continue listening...? Did this really need to be heard? Maybe you should just ignore it and go to your room? But... this was so intriguing....

__________________________________
End of chapter 29

(@W@) OOOoooo~ Angels in trouble.......