The bartender was dumbfounded.

"I'm rich enough to rival the country," Yun Xie's expression was a little gloomy, "but what he wants is body, what I want is love, I don't want to spend his money, so I came to the bar to make money, being an actor is too public, He won't let it."

The bartender suddenly realized: "Then you won't come tomorrow because he doesn't agree..."

Yun Xie nodded quite self-deprecatingly.

The bartender's look at Yun Xie suddenly became complicated.

"Get out of the bitter sea as soon as possible." He patted Yun Xie's shoulder with loyalty and solemnity.

Yun Xie Lonely shook his head: "It's been seven years, it's impossible."

The bartender came over, and said with Yun Xie with a hint of admiration in his eyes: "Table 9 wants to buy your wine, I will ask you to come over."

Yun Xie put down the wine glass and went over happily. The things have been bought, but the part-time career has to have a beginning and an end.

...

As soon as Xiao Rang entered the bar, he saw Yun Xie talking gently to the two women, who were full of smiles with light in their eyes.

The bartender at the bar bumped the waiter with his elbow, glanced in the direction of Xiao Rang, and asked jokingly, "Do you think he is handsome or is we Xie Ting handsome?"

The waiter glanced at him. The man who had just come in was tall and handsome, with slender legs, and his facial features were cold and sharp, especially his eyes, which were dark and deep, and looked heavenly.

The waiter looked tangled: "It's not a handsome method, Brother Xie is..."

The waiter blushed: "Xianri is so handsome."

"He wants to be as handsome as Japan."

The bartender smiled: "That makes sense."

The waiter rubbed the bartender's glass: "I vote for Brother Xie, this man's expression management is not very good, his face is too cold, he feels like he wants to eat people, and he is so fierce that people panic, it's not like coming to a bar for fun of."

The bartender nodded in agreement.

The waiter looked at it for a while, pulled the bartender's sleeve, and said uncertainly, "Do you think he is staring at our brother Xie...?"

The bartender groaned in his heart, wouldn't this person be the person Xie Ting said was rich enough to take care of him?

He thought it was a middle-aged greasy man, and when he thought about it, only his appearance could be called love.

The waiter suddenly pulled him and was a little anxious: "Brother Xie went to the bathroom, and the man followed, and looking at his expression, he felt like he was going to beat up Brother Xie!"

The bartender couldn't figure it out either, so he was a little panicked: "Let's go over and have a look!"

...

Yun Xie was lowering his head and focused on cleaning every corner of his fingers, but his body suddenly lightened. Before he could react, he was carried and placed on the sink.

Yun Xie was condescending. Seeing Xiao Rang, he breathed a sigh of relief and was slightly surprised: "Why are you here..."

Before he could finish speaking, Xiao Rang had already sealed his lips.

Domineering and possessive.

Yun Xie suddenly widened his eyes, swept towards the door in a panic, and pushed him with his hand, but the gesture of refusal stirred up a new round of jealousy in Xiao Rang, and the attack became more and more fierce.

When they were separated for a little breath, Yun Xie screamed in a panic: "Don't, don't be here..."

In the past, what he said was what he said, but now Xiao Rang was like crazy, and he didn't let him go at all.

Yun Xie suddenly touched the cold mirror behind him, trembling all over.

When the back was numb, Xiao Rang kissed again, this time the kiss was deeper and the entanglement was even more inseparable.

Yun Xie's face gradually turned crimson, whether it was hypoxia or shame.

The bartender and waiter who accidentally peeped at this exciting scene by the door

By holding his breath, his face slowly turned red, and after a long while, he regained his senses, and closed the door for them embarrassedly and reluctantly.

The bartender turned his face away: "Well, I didn't see anything..."

The waiter lowered his head: "...I didn't see anything either."

The two of them raised their eyes and looked at each other: "Brother Xie is really too..."

So tempting.

The two reached an agreement and walked back tacitly with a blushing face.

In the bathroom, Yun Xie was finally released and jumped off the sink. He was ashamed and furious: "Are you crazy?"

His lips were red and swollen slightly, Xiao Rang looked at it, his eyes darkened a little, but his eyes were red: "Father Xiang, are you tired of me?"

Even his voice was trembling. He was so tall that he could cover Yun Xie, but Yun Xie felt that he was like a shrunken beast. ~_~ Jamie Da x s6 3

Yun Xie was amused, raised his eyes and asked, "Why do you think so?"

"It's been fifteen days, and you didn't take me back to the modern age at night. You were perfunctory when I asked you in the morning. Father, at twelve o'clock tonight, we've been married for seven years..."

~_~ Jamie Da x s6 3

Yun Xie also realized the misunderstanding caused by his move, interrupted him, and asked, "Then are you tired of me?"

Xiao Rang was startled, and subconsciously said, "How is that possible?"

Yun Xie showed his face in his unhesitating answer.

The sound of "bang bang bang" fireworks burst one after another, and Yun Xie remembered that tonight is modern Christmas.

Another new day.

It was the first day of their eighth year.

Yun Xie suddenly approached and kissed him, Xiao Rang was stunned, and then realized that Yun Xie took his hand and gently pushed something on his ring finger.

This is the result of his fifteen days of hard work.

"Happy seventh anniversary." Yun Xie smiled and raised his left hand to him, where a ring was shining.

Xiao Rang looked down at the simple and elegant male ring on his ring finger, his eyes suddenly turned red, and he hugged him tightly.

Yun Xie said softly: "The past is the best. The future is always full of unknowns and expectations. Every day of the present is a day that I think needs to be cherished."

Xiao Rang hugged him even tighter, lowered his head to look for his lips and kissed him gently, cherishing and loving.

Yun Xie pushed him away abruptly, walked out relentlessly, and left a sentence: "Go home and kneel on the washboard after being touched."

Xiao Rang: "...?!!"

....

The author has something to say:

The brain hole can't come up with orz.

It's over, mua~

Thank you for staying with me for so long, see you again.