Then turn around and run away with the baby.

Shen Yuan was really afraid that Xiao Rang would do the same for his children.

This is really not impossible, after all, His Majesty is crazy.

...

Yun Xie woke up in a warm embrace, first subconsciously rubbed his big belly, and found that it was gone, it felt like a dream, then he looked up and saw Xiao Rang's stubble chin, and felt a sense of reality. Come.

Xiao Rang seemed to be afraid of hurting him, so he maintained a stiff and uncomfortable posture, with Yun Xie's head resting on his arm, which was extremely comfortable.

Xiao Rang slept very lightly, and the person in his arms woke up with a slight movement. He was about to get up, and Yun Xie held his hand: "You sleep for a while."

Xiao Rang's eyes were bloodshot.

Yun Xie's voice was hoarse: "Boys and girls?"

Xiao Rang was surprised: "My father doesn't know?"

Yun Xie was embarrassed to say that he only insisted on seeing his face and then fell asleep, and said dullly, "You tell me the same."

Xiao Rang was stunned, and finally woke up from the sleepwalking state, and said, "I don't know either."

"How could you not know... Forget it, take a look, cub?" Yun Xie moved his neck and didn't see it.

Xiao Rang suddenly got up: "Yes, where's the cub?"

Yun Xie's expression froze, his face full of disbelief.

Cheng Lu saw that the situation was not good, so he hurriedly came up to explain: "Shen Yuan sentenced to take it back to breastfeed first, and there are guards guarding it. Don't worry about Yun Xiang, the old slave will go to Shen Yuan sentence to send the child back."

Still can't save the ending of Yun Xiang driving this unreliable father out of bed.

Yun Xie caught a glimpse of a drop of blood wrapping around Xiao Rang's cuff a few times, swaying twice, and dripping to the ground. He was shocked, and he figured out everything in an instant. His heart was hot, both distressed and funny, and his anger disappeared immediately. Said: "Go and call the imperial doctor to come and see the injury, you go back to sleep."

Xiao Rang smiled and frowned-

Early the next morning, the imperial palace officially issued an edict that His Majesty gave birth to the eldest son of the emperor. In addition to amnesty, the wealthy areas will be exempt from tax for one year, and the poor areas will be exempt from tax for three years.

Yun Xie checked it carefully and was relieved to make sure that there were no red moles on the cub's face.

He doesn't mind that the cub will have children, he just subconsciously doesn't want him to bear so much, and when he grows up, he can harm the daughter or son of Shui Ling raised by others, and he can't commit his own birth.

A few days later, Shen Mingci came to visit to congratulate, and found that it was not what his father said.

Xiao Rang couldn't put it down ever since he found the shadow of Yun Xie between the cub's eyebrows and eyes. Shen Mingci teased the child for a while, but secretly couldn't say anything. He was obviously more like a little emperor. The clarity and clarity of the little emperor is self-defeating.

Xiao Rang went out for a while and came in with the porridge, because Shen Yuan was convicted of stealing his cub, and he didn't even like Shen Mingci.

Shen Mingci's neck was slightly cold.