Xiao let his lips part, he was too nervous to speak.

"...Don't come in for a while, wait outside, do you hear?"

Xiao Rang didn't say anything, just shook his head desperately.

"Good, leave a good impression on me."

Xiao Rang didn't want him to continue talking, so he could only nod his head desperately.

...

The production went very smoothly. When it was dawn, Xiao Rang heard the cry of the child. Before he had time to be happy, Yun Xie suddenly heard an exclamation from the room. Chong, met Shen Yuan who came out with the child head-on.

Xiao Rang looked at Shen Yuanjian with a dark face, his whole body froze instantly, and he glanced into the room subconsciously.

On the bed, Yun Xie closed his eyes tightly, his face pale and bloodless, motionless.

Xiao Rang's eyes turned blood red, and he was about to rush over, but was quickly grabbed by Shen Yuan's judgment: "Don't disturb his rest."

"Sleep... have you slept?" Xiao let the soul return to its place, and suddenly felt alive again.

"Then he just..."

Shen Yuanjuan's face became darker and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "He glanced at the child, exclaimed, disgusted and said something ugly, and fell asleep with his head tilted."

Shen Yuan has never seen such a father in so many years.

"..." Xiao Rang's mood was very complicated.

Rounding up, Yun Xie was stunned by the child's ugliness.

The people who were stunned outside suddenly breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Your Majesty, you want to take a look..." Just as Shen Yuanjuan was about to hand the child over, Xiao Rang didn't even look at it, and passed by Shen Yuanjuan, holding his robe and entering the room impatiently.

Shen Yuan sentenced: "..."

Heaven and earth conscience, he was holding the little prince, but his father didn't even ask about his gender, he didn't even look at it.

Disgusted by one father and ignored by another father, Shen Yuanjuan held the child who blinked his eyes and didn't cry or make trouble, inexplicably distressed and funny.

This child is really very beautiful. It is normal for his skin to be red and wrinkled. His Majesty and Yun Xiang are so white, he must be white and lovable in a few days.

Shen Yuanjian still wanted to earn a little family status for the child, and took the child in again, but just saw His Majesty holding Yun Xiang's hand and kissing him, and his always indifferent brows were filled with distress.

He managed to make people's skin glow, and the whole person is vivid and eye-catching, because of that annoying little thing, and now he is so haggard.

Yun Xie fell into a deep sleep, Xiao Rang warmed his hand, thought about it carefully, and realized that he was the unforgivable culprit, and suddenly took out a dagger from his waist.

Shen Yuanjian's eyes widened, and before he could stop it, he saw him slash a line on his slender arm expressionlessly, and then smiled comfortably.

Shen Yuanjian swallowed silently, he finally understood now that anyone who hurt Yun Xie must be punished, even His Majesty himself.

Xiao Rang caught a glimpse of Shen Yuanjue by the door: "What's the matter?"

Shen Yuan was busy and subconsciously hid the child: "...No, nothing."