"I love my father."

His originally pitch-dark world was completely illuminated because of Yun Xie.

That's why he wanted to spend the rest of his life illuminating Yunxie's world full of shadows and harm.

Xiao Rang was about to say, but Yun Xie interrupted dully: "...I'm not uncomfortable anymore, go to sleep."

Just as Xiao Rang was about to pick the wick, Yun Xie pulled him back, raised his head and looked at him by his neck, with a hint of slyness in his eyes: "There's something you said wrong."

"...Which sentence?"

Yun Xie smiled: "I didn't chase you with a strong will."

Xiao Rang was stunned, looked down at Yun Xie, and found a small and touching smile in his eyes.

Yun Xie blinked: "The strong will has little effect on me. If I choose to be together in the end, it must be..."

Xiao Rang felt what he was going to say, and his heart suddenly beat violently.

Yun Xie blushed for a moment, took a deep breath, and slowly said word by word to Shang Xiao Rang's black lacquer eyes: "That must be because... I also have a strong will for that person."

Xiao Rang's expression was blank, his eyes stirred violently, and he didn't believe what he heard.

Yun Xie said softly, "I love you too."

No more shallow love than Xiao Rang, but late love.

This sentence has been buried deep in my heart for too long, sometimes overwhelmed by the wandering and uncertain sense of security, and finally broke through the ground in love, grows wantonly, and reappears.

For Xiao Rang, this is a more straightforward and sure response than actively kissing and asking for a hug.

Xiao Rang stayed for a while, then suddenly got up and picked up the wick. Yun Xie was about to rest when he saw Xiao Rang put on a coat and walked out.

Xiao Rang said: "Father Xiang take a good rest, I will go to sleep in the study next door, and I will come over immediately when you call."

Yun Xie called him back: "What's wrong?"

Xiao Rang's figure paused, and his ears secretly turned red: "I definitely won't be able to sleep tonight, for fear of disturbing you."

The corner of Yun Xie's mouth raised: "Go."

Xiao Rang had already walked to the door, and Yun Xie had a dull pain in his abdomen.

"...Come back." Yun Xie propped up on the bed, breathing quickly.

Xiao Rang's heart jumped, and he turned around abruptly. He saw Yun Xie's face was pale, and fine sweat was oozing from his forehead. He immediately ran over, and his eyes were full of anxiety: "What's wrong?"

Yun Xie's chin rested on his shoulder, and the pain was so painful that he wanted to scold his mother, and his eyes instantly turned red: "Stomach hurts..."

Xiao Rang realized later that he was about to give birth, and his body trembled with panic. He immediately yelled at the imperial doctor, his eyes were red, and he felt a colicky pain in his heart.

There were rapid footsteps outside.

Everything is ready and ready, and there will be no mistakes.

Yun Xie looked at Xiao Rang and followed with red eyes. He didn't hold his breath, and laughed with a snort. After laughing, his face turned pale in pain, and he was still in the mood to tease him: "Just now I'm very confident."