Xiao Rang raised his eyes slightly and said with a smile, "I can only force you to be the emperor."

As long as Yun Xie agrees, he can raise the baby in broad daylight, and he can always take care of him by his side.

The corner of Yun Xie's mouth raised slightly, but his face was still expressionless: "You need a face."

Xiao Rang leaned close to Yun Xie's ear, and his voice was slightly low: "I beg you to be the emperor."

Yun Xie's ears warmed and pushed him away.

The servant who was cleaning up kept peeking at him, secretly saying that the relationship between Xiangguo and His Majesty was as good as glue, mixing oil with honey. It's just that this country has such a touching and humane side, which is really shocking.

Xiao Rang caught a glimpse of the servant stepping out of the gate, and suddenly flexed his knees, clasped his fists at Yunxie and said, "Wei Chen is willing to saddle up for His Majesty."

Yun Xie was ashamed and continued to stay, but remembered another matter, and his expression became deep and deep: "I have something to clarify with you."

Xiao Rang stood up straight: "You said."

"Given that we are a fake marriage, really..." Yun Xie was silent for a moment, blushing for a moment, and continued, "It's really in love, so it is necessary for me to clarify the stage we are in."

stage? Xiao Rang was stunned, this was not the first time he had heard this word. Primary Stage of Socialism.

Xiao Rang suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart.

Yun Xie felt annoyed that he couldn't figure out how to get along with Xiao Rang these days, so he set a standard with reference to the modern love model.

Yun Xie cleared his throat, his sleeves sweated slightly, revealing his nervousness, but his face was very calm: "We are now in the primary stage of dating."

Xiao Rang: "..." Sure enough.

Yun Xie's face turned slightly red, Xiao Rang's eyes darkened quietly, and he nodded deeply with interest, and asked, "What is the primary stage?"

Yun Xie said lightly, almost irrelevant: "You can hold my hand, hold me, don't kiss me, don't..."

Some of the latter are hidden.

Xiao Rang's face darkened, and his heart was heartbroken. His slightly deep eyes were tossing around Yun Xie's abdomen, and his expression gradually became a bit inexhaustible and unlovable.

"Father, we have all the children, are we still in the primary stage?"

Yun Xie's face flushed red, and he said "um" with a little guilty conscience, but he didn't waver.

Xiao Rang thought that the primary stage was only temporary, and he became energetic again in an instant. He was very subjective-

On the second day, the courtier discovered that Yun Xiang had also entered the court for the first time.

I haven't seen each other for a few days, but Yun Xiang is radiant and radiant, standing there quietly, everyone looks... tall and straight.

The courtier secretly said that everyone was in good spirits at a happy event, and they all expressed their understanding.

A man followed Yun Xiang, holding the food box in his hand, and stood aside with the eunuch.

Yun Xie was a little disappointed when he sat on the dragon chair. He originally thought that the chair was strange, but in fact, the tentacles were cold and the texture was extremely hard, making it extremely uncomfortable to sit on.