If it wasn't for his hair, he really wanted to find a seam to get in.

Of course he remembered this episode, it was a must-have for the best-selling family in Beijing. It was said that it was a man who was too lazy to get out of bed and relieved himself, so his wife, who was lying on the same couch, said warmly, "Isn't Xianggong puzzled by the slave's mouth?"

Now that Xiao Rangquan uses him, he really can't bear it.

Xiao Rang's face is not red and his heart is not beating: "You can untie the knot while urinating on me, so you won't be in a hurry at this moment."

Yun Xie resisted the urge to shoot him to death, but heard Xiao Rang regretfully say, "Father Xiang's expression seems unwilling, so let's have another way."

Yun Xie tightened her belt and doubted it: "Speak."

Xiao Rang prefers to do it, so he picked up the person without saying a word, and tried his best to tighten the corners of his mouth: "Let's take you there."

Yun Xie felt in a trance that this method was reluctant, until he stared at Xiao Rang with big eyes and small eyes, and Xiao Rang looked at him innocently: "If the father solves the father, I will untie the knot."

Yun Xie hugged his stomach and made up his mind to hold it in until Xiao Rang untied it. As a result, Xiao Rang began to whistle sympathetically.

"Fuck."

Yun Xie scolded a beast in his heart, completely disarmed and surrendered, while sighing comfortably, he secretly kept a small book for him, not letting the pregnant husband with his cubs relieve him, it was like a thunderclap.

Xiao Rang never tires of teasing Yun Xie, but he still understands that enough is enough, and he really irritates people. In the end, it is himself who is unlucky, so he is courteous in every possible way when dressing him.

Yun Xie snorted quite usefully, but he was still a little smug, his body froze suddenly, his face quietly red for a moment, and he avoided Xiao Rang's touch as if nothing had happened, his face was cold.

Xiao Rang still felt it keenly, his eyes as black as lacquer were filled with great excitement, and he asked in a trembling voice, "Is he... moving?"

It's been over four months since Yun Xie, and it's time for fetal movement. He never had a chance to feel it before, but just now, Yun Xie's stomach throbbed slightly.

The real feeling of being a father came to me at once.

"No." Yun Xie wore his belt expressionlessly and walked out. He felt that this dog thing was really not good enough to teach him, so he didn't want him to do what he wanted.

Someone Xiao has already embraced him from behind: "Father Xiang, can you let me touch it?"

Xiao Rang wanted to be addicted to his hands too much.

Yun Xie made up his mind not to attack him, struggled twice to open the door to go out, but Xiao Rang, who was behind him, bowed slightly, his white teeth nibbled at Yun Xie's earlobe, feeling his trembling, and said with a low smile: Father, I did that because I liked you and wanted to be close to you."

Yunxie's ears are hot.

"If you don't like it, I'll like you in another way." Xiao Rang's voice was so low and sweet.

Yun Xie felt that he couldn't be an unprincipled man, pushed him away with difficulty, lowered his eyes and said, "He's not moving now."

Xiao Rang snorted, his face was not red and his heart was not beating: "I moved when I touched it."

Yun Xie was shocked by how rogue he was. He was silent for a moment, and said with a cold face and a business tone: "Since you are the other father of the cub, so..."

He paused, blushed for a moment, and continued in Xiao Rang's surprised eyes, "You have the right to feel the existence of the child."

These words were official and elegant, Xiao Rang was stunned for a while, and he was instantly elated when he reacted, and he started immediately.

Yun Xie silently felt that his technique was like an old master who touched melons.

During breakfast, Yun Xie sent the waiter away, glanced at his lower abdomen, and asked casually, "Are you going to put a small cloth bag inside in a month or two?"

He thought about Xiao Rang pretending to be pregnant and it was funny.

Xiao Rang filled the porridge for him and shook his head in a condescending manner: "No."

He saw Yun Xie's surprise, and instead of answering, he asked, "Isn't Father Xiang planning to close the door when his belly is big? Or find a reason to go to a place where no one knows you, and come back after the child is born?"

"I originally thought so," Yun Xie raised his eyes, "Do you have any other way?"

Xiao Rang didn't answer, and suddenly he lowered his eyebrows like a little daughter-in-law and said, "Rang'er made a mistake earlier, and he will make up for his fault. Do you want to... get over the addiction to being an emperor?"