Xiao Rang ordered the dark guard to go to work, and sent someone to call Cheng Lu to come in. With a smile in his eyes, he asked casually, "What suitable reason can I find to hold a big banquet recently? ?"

Cheng Lu was stunned, thought for a moment, and then smiled: "How could Your Majesty forget his birthday? It will be half a month later."

Xiao Rang was startled, shook his head and said, "No, half a month is too long, do you have another choice?"

Cheng Lu thought about it carefully and shook his head apologetically.

"Forget it," Xiao let all his thoughts and chuckled, "It's not impossible for the birthday to pass earlier, just in time for a double happiness."

Cheng Lu's expression was dull: "...Double happiness?"

Xiao Rang was not ready to explain, but only ordered: "You ask someone to prepare well, as grand as you can."

Cheng Lu became more and more confused, but His Majesty always acted arbitrarily and deviously, and it was not something that ordinary people could figure out.

Xiao Rang's smile flashed behind his back-

On the evening of the second day, the Shen Yuan sentenced Yun Xie to complete the pulse, and said casually while collecting things: "Mingci is on duty in the palace, saying that the palace servants are busy with His Majesty's birthday."

Yun Xie was startled: "Isn't there a few days left?"

His congratulations are not ready for the future.

Shen Yuan sentenced: "Your Majesty has brought the birthday earlier, just three days later."

Yun Xie thought he heard it wrong: "In advance??"

Shen Yuan nodded.

Yun Xie thought in a trance, Xiao Rang was like a child and couldn't wait to celebrate his birthday.

The servant suddenly ran in and reported: "Yun Xiang, there are people from the palace outside the mansion, saying that His Majesty is not feeling well, and he wants to call Shen Yuan to be sent to the palace for diagnosis and treatment."

Yun Xie's heart skipped a beat, and he hurriedly asked, "Is it serious?"

The servant couldn't tell, so Yun Xie simply told him to call someone from the palace to come in.

The eunuch said respectfully and honestly: "Your Majesty is fine, it is probably cold, and I have some stomach discomfort and faint retching."

Yun Xie was relieved and a little puzzled, if it was just stomach discomfort, why did he come to the Shen Yuan for sentencing?

Shen Yuan was also at a loss.

The eunuch added: "Your Majesty said that the Shen Yuan sentence has an exclusive secret recipe that is very useful."

Shen Yuanjue rolled his eyes, he didn't!

Shen Yuan made a decision, and His Majesty must have ordered him to summon him.

Yun Xie had no doubts, Shen Yuan sentenced the eunuch from the palace to go out, and happened to meet Xie Buyu who came in to look for Yun Xie.

Xie Buyu glanced at the Shen Yuanjue who hurried out, and asked Yun Xie who was sitting with some worry: "A Ting, are you ill? Why is the Shen Yuanjue living in Yunfu recently, and you frequently summon Shen Yuanjuan. Take the pulse?"

Yun Xie said nonsense: "Conditioning the body."

Xie Buyu nodded.

Yun Xie said, "What do you mean by looking for me?"