The beauty frowned, and Xizi held her heart.

Yun Xie thought of himself, and instantly fell out of embarrassment.

The little servant who ran away from Yun Xie passed by A Yue and couldn't stop laughing and congratulating him.

Yun Xie carefully and thoughtfully put his arms around the person's waist and entered the study, closed the door, his face was expressionless, and his face became fast.

A Yue smiled proudly: "Does it look like you're studying?"

Yun Xie glanced at him: "Exaggerated."

A Yue didn't take it seriously: "I feel very similar."

He said to himself, seeing Yun Xie ignoring him and flipping through the classics with one hand, he suddenly felt bored: "Cousin, you can still read books now."

Yun Xie didn't raise his eyes: "I'm thinking of a nickname for the cub."

"Little name?" A Yue became interested in an instant, "Then cousin, do you have any alternatives? A Yue has nothing to do anyway, if you don't dislike it, you can talk to A Yue, and A Yue also comes up with ideas. After all, he is going to call me Daddy in the future."

Yun Xie felt that what he said made some sense, put down the book, and said with a serious expression: "Yes."

A Yue was waiting for his uncommon and meaningful nickname, but Yun Xie said solemnly, "Yun Duo."

"What?" Ah Yue didn't respond.

"My little name is Yun Duo, how cute, and my surname is mine. If it's a daughter, this is my real name."

A Yue almost didn't come up in one breath: "...Cousin, you've been busy with such a name for a long time?"

"It's not for a while," Yun Xi paused, "to be precise, it's more than a day."

A Yue: "..."

Yun Xie sighed a little: "I've thought about many names, but I feel sorry for the uncommon ones, and I heard that cheap names are easy to support."

A Yue also wanted to save the cub: "If this is a son, I'm afraid it would be inappropriate to call him this name. Do you have other ideas, cousin?"

"Yes," Yun Xie nodded deeply, "I have also considered what you said, so I think it seems better to be called 'Little Phoenix'."

"..." A Yue forced a smile and said weakly, "Why... why is it called this?"

"This saves even the effort of naming a name. The nickname is 'Little Phoenix'. If a boy is born, he will be called Yunfeng, and if a girl is born, he will be called Yunhuang. It also avoids the misunderstanding of men and women just by listening to the names. The best among others..."

A Yue: "..."

Yun Xie said leisurely: "Furthermore, Da Chu has imperial laws, and characters other than the imperial family, dragon and phoenix, are not allowed to be named, and those who violate the order will be punished with the crime of treason and will be killed without pardon. If he is really named, he is not afraid of repeating his name, he is so proud and arrogant, others will not dare to bully him just by hearing his name."

Yun Xie thought about many things, but Ah Yue only paid attention to one thing - is it difficult to hear.

Obviously, "Little Phoenix" is a bit beyond his lower limit of acceptance. A Yue feels that he has to work harder, otherwise when the cub grows up, he will blame him for allowing his father to give him such a weird nickname. Go out and blush.

A Yue Dui laughed: "Cousin, it's not in a hurry, it's still early, think about it slowly."

Just as he was talking, the little servant suddenly ran in: "Xiangguo, Miss Qingheng is here, do you want to carry the sedan chair directly, or let her get off the sedan chair and check?"