Yun Xie immediately called the guards to help.

A moment later, there was a painful cry from a horse not far away, and the cry gradually subsided.

The guard also wiped his sweat and came back: "The horse was killed, and the people on the carriage were only frightened, and there was no serious problem."

Yun Xie lifted the curtain slightly and glanced at the messy scene on the street, took out the money bag from the book boy and threw it to the guard: "Go and pay them the price."

The guards went out in response, and after a while, the street was full of thanks.

After a while, the guard came back with a troubled look on his face: "Yun Xiang, in the carriage where the accident happened, a female relative said that their mansion is far away from here, so she called someone back to report the letter, and then waited for the family to come and pick it up, one by one. Go back, not every day, so they thought—"

"How many people?"

The guard shook his head: "Just a lady with two children, that lady seems to be pregnant."

"...Then you can ask them to come over, it's fine for me to give them a ride."

The woman asked the guards to carry the child into the carriage before entering by herself.

Yun Xie first saw the two Yuxue cute children, and they liked them so much that they wanted to tease them. Suddenly, someone shouted "Yun Xiang" in a trembling voice, and the outstretched hand suddenly froze.

This sound is a bit familiar.

Yun Xie raised his eyes, and Song Siwan's beautiful face immediately came into view.

Yun Xie lowered his face and withdrew his hand.

Whatever luck, if you save anyone, you can save the fiancee who dumped him.

At first, Yun Xie wanted Song Siwan to take the initiative to break off the marriage, and she did so with dignity, but Song Siwan did come to break off the marriage.

It's just the middle... that something trivial went wrong.

Yun Xie smiled slightly.

He hadn't notified Song Siwan to come to the house to revoke the marriage, but Song Siwan came to the house.

Song Siwan really broke off the marriage.

Of course this is not important, Yun Xie comforted himself many times, don't care about the process, the result is the most important, the result is what he wants.

Yun Xie made room for them with a cold expression: "Sit down, I'll take you back."

Song Siwan was so frightened by the sudden scene that she didn't notice that the savior was Yun Xiang until she got into the carriage. She blushed with shame when she thought that she had shamelessly asked Yun Xiang to send them back.

Song Siwan felt shameless to see Yunxie.

She came from a poor family, and her father was able to leap over the dragon gate with the help of Yunfu's relationship, and turned himself into the court. She has calculated.

Song Siwan and her two children sat silently, as if on pins and needles.

Without a word, the carriage stopped at the door of a house.

Song Siwan asked the servant girl who came to greet her to take the child away, hesitated for a moment, then gritted her teeth: "Yun Xiang, please stay."

Yun Xie lifted the curtain and frowned a little impatiently: "Is something wrong?"

Song Siwan said in a loud voice, "Thank you Yunxiang for saving your life today, I feel ashamed for what I did back then, but now that many years have passed, I have become a wife, and I finally let go of my heart and want to confess to Yunxiang. Approve accordingly."