Just let him get hurt. With so many imperial physicians in the palace, how can he be left alone? Not too serious.

Yun Xie lowered his eyes in anger.

The servants in the room didn't dare to let out the air when they saw Yun Xiang's stinky face.

After a short while, Yun Xie's peach blossom eyes slightly lifted, and he instructed the housekeeper beside him with a sullen face: "Pick only the best ointment and send it to Your Majesty."

Yun Xie thought, Xiao Rang is unforgivable, but the injury was caused by him, he should send something to make up for it, and instantly kicked the dazed butler: "Hurry up!"

A Yue came in and almost ran into the butler who ran out to run errands in a hurry.

Seeing him coming, Yun Xie took away the people in the room and closed the door. A Yue's eyes showed doubts.

"Cousin, what's the matter with Ah Yue?"

Yun Xie has calmed down in a good mood now, raised his eyes slightly, his long and beautiful peach blossom eyes were slightly raised, with a smile that was not a smile: "What is our relationship, I will not talk nonsense, I woke up last night and you happened to be away, I am curious. ,where did you go?"

From the moment Yun Xie opened his mouth, A Yue's scalp exploded, his heart was full of emptiness, and his eyes couldn't help but evade.

Yunxie knows! !

A Yue who knows the current affairs is Junjie, and he said cautiously: "A Yue has opened the door for the little emperor."

A Yue thought that Yun Xie would scold him and punish him, but Yun Xie laughed lazily, with an unprecedented amiable expression: "Dear, isn't it alright, come and sit down."

Yun Xie pointed to the chair opposite.

A Yue was flattered and wanted to push him down in fear, but he didn't dare to disobey him and make him angry again.

Yun Xie poured tea for him calmly, and looked at him slightly: "Do you know how I know?"

"I don't know." A Yue said honestly.

Yun Xie chuckled: "You must know who I was with last night."

A Yue was stunned, realizing what Yun Xie wanted to express, his face suddenly turned black as the bottom of a pot: "Your Majesty sold me!"

"That's right," Yun Xie sipped his tea and said quietly, "He sold you easily in order to go to Wushan with me."

A Yue instantly filled his chest with anger. He never imagined that he would devote his heart and lungs to busy work, and finally end up in an ending where he was not a person inside or outside.

His Majesty actually crossed the river and demolished the bridge! Very bad character!

Yun Xie glanced at him, too lazy to care: "It's good to know, it's not an example, if you let him go—"

A Yue hurriedly gritted his teeth and swore: "Next time your Majesty, I will be the first to report and intercept!"

Yun Xie successfully sow discord, and raised his eyebrows with satisfaction-

Yun Xie was still angry and didn't want to be bored in the mansion, so he asked someone to prepare a carriage to go to Xie Buyu's mansion.

Halfway through the carriage, Yun Xie, who was dozing off, suddenly heard the excited neighing of a horse on the street. He suddenly became suspicious, and lifted the curtain to see that it was the horse of another carriage that had lost control due to some stimulation and was galloping on the road. , Seeing that it was about to hit someone, pedestrians on the street panicked.