Even if Yun Xie prostitutes for nothing, it should be a very graceful prostitute. Maybe he will reward him in the end, instead of kicking him on the ground and angrily telling him to get out. During this period, his face turned red and white, and he seemed ashamed and embarrassed. .

Why are they embarrassed and embarrassed to say that they clearly love me?

Xiao Rangfeng's eyes froze, and his heart skipped a beat.

Yun Xie knew that he had lied to him?

Xiao Rang's brows were filled with anxiety at the moment when Xiao Rang was suddenly enlightened.

No, he has to find a way to save it quickly.

When he went down to court, Yun Xie finally realized the problem with his neck under Fu Jue's reminder, blushed for a moment, and said coldly, "I made everyone laugh."

Xiao Rang, who was walking towards Yunxie, froze and coughed softly.

When Fu Jue heard him call A Yue "cheap inside", the bottom of his eyes became more and more bleak.

Does Yun Xiang acquiesce that Ah Yue is the main room?

A lowly prisoner of Dazhao can be so loved by Yun Xiang. Besides his face and physique that can get pregnant, what else can A Yue be able to compare with him?

Some people, courtiers, could hear something wrong. In Yun Xiang's sentence "cheap inside", the stress clearly fell on the word "cheap".

Xiao Rang could also hear the subtle difference, but he was a little bit happy. Although the emphasis was on "cheap", Yun Xie admitted that he was a cheap man.

"Your Majesty, your hand!" Cheng Lu suddenly exclaimed anxiously.

Everyone's attention was instantly diverted from Yun Xiang's neck and fell on Xiao Rang's fair and knuckled hands.

Yun Xie also looked over, looking at the light red pinch marks that were slightly bloodshot between Xiao Rang's fingers.

Last night, Xiao Rang, or else he clenched the bed sheet and insisted on interlocking his fingers and dragging his hand, and it was unknown if he pinched him unconsciously later.

Xiao Rang also realized something later. He raised his hand and looked at it as if nothing had happened. The faint nail print on the top was really obvious. The courtiers looked at him anxiously. With blood dripping from his ears, Yun Xie said lightly, "Concubine Ai has a wild temperament."

Aifei? ?

The courtiers stared at each other like copper bells.

Don't talk about concubines in His Majesty's harem, there are not even beautiful girls. The few beauties who originally came from Yun Xiang were later dismissed. This...

Could it be that His Majesty does not love domestic flowers and wild flowers?

The courtiers looked at each other.

The attention of the courtiers was "Love Concubine", but Yun Xie's attention fell on Xiao Rang's evaluation of his "wild temperament", and became more and more annoyed: "...We have an urgent matter at home, so I will retire first. "-

Yun Xie didn't even participate in the sacrifice, so when he returned to the mansion, he directly asked Shutong to invite A Yue.

When A Yue came over, Yun Xie was drinking tea, but Xiao Rang's injured hand lingered in his mind early in the morning.

Yun Xie put down the tea cup in anger and scolded himself for being useless. Xiao Rang lied to him and made fun of him, but he still thought about his injury.