After a lapse of more than ten years, he was going to meet that person and understand his own background.

The housekeeper standing behind him had nothing to do, and casually talked about gossip with Yun Xie: "Xiangguo, Rongguo Gongfu, which is adjacent to our mansion, Rongguo Gongfu is more than 80 years old, and he had a new concubine yesterday! When the sedan chair was carried in, the old slave went to see it, that concubine actually had a big belly! Duke Rong is so mighty!"

Big, this, belly, son.

"..." The veins in Yun Xie's forehead jumped twice, and he resisted it so that he didn't have an attack.

The housekeeper was still in the dark and sighed: "It's really an old cow eating tender grass, a pear tree pressing a begonia!"

"Who are you calling an old cow?!" Yun Xie instantly frowned, and Zhang Li's peach blossom eyes were full of anger, "He is also worthy of being called Tender Grass?!"

The sluggish housekeeper Mu Mu said: "I said that Duke Rong is an old cow..."

"..." Yun Xie woke up.

The housekeeper didn't know where he touched his bad head, so he quickly changed the topic: "Xiangguo, as you ordered half a month ago, the transplanted pomegranate tree is already in the backyard. The pomegranate has many seeds, which is most auspicious. It's good to give birth to a pink and tender young master..."

"..." Yun Xie was so angry that he almost passed over, gritted his teeth, "You die for me."

housekeeper:"……"

The housekeeper was wronged and went out inexplicably. When the door was closed, a white shadow squeezed in hard along the narrow crack of the door.

"Xiangguo, your cat..."

Yun Xie lowered his eyes, just in line with the shiny cat's eyes, Yun Xie stared at its round and bulky belly, the tight string snapped with a "click".

"Take it out." Yun Xie's face was as cold as frost, pointing to Nannan and instructing the housekeeper.

The housekeeper hurriedly carried the cat away, and as soon as he closed the door for Yun Xie, he heard the sound of smashing things inside.

housekeeper:"……"

There are always a few days a month, he understands-

Yun Xie wanted to see the person he hadn't seen in more than ten years overnight, but when he came to the door, he suddenly remembered that Shen Yuan had done a pulse diagnosis for him.

There was a loud bang in Yun Xie's mind.

Shen Yuan must have known that he was pregnant, so he pretended to have epilepsy to avoid misfortune. After Shen Yuan successfully escaped, did he "loyalty" tell all the imperial physicians that he was pregnant, so the whole hospital was only the next day. Are the hospitals resigning along with Shen Yuan's sentence?

Then now...

"Xiangguo, are you still going to Zhuangzi?" The servant asked respectfully.

Yun Xie pretended to be calm and turned to ask his confidant, "Shen Yuan is still in jail?"

The confidant was stunned for a moment, then shook his head: "Your Majesty asked someone to release Shen Yuan, and he was meeting him overnight."

Yun Xie said: "Don't go to Zhuangzi, go to the palace."

Yun Xie had just arrived outside Xiao Rang's palace, when he happened to meet the sentence of Shen Yuan, who came out. It was dark at night, and Shen Yuan was far away from seeing Yun Xie, so he hurried to the direction of the Tai Hospital.

Yun Xie asked Shutong to stop him.

Shen Yuan was stunned and raised his head. He saw Yun Xie who was smiling but not smiling. It was as if he had seen a ghost in an instant.

"The court sentenced the adults to go in such a hurry, what are you doing?"

Shen Yuan couldn't find a suitable excuse for a while, and the sweat on his forehead became faster.

Yun Xie saw that there was something tricky in it, and said with a stern face: "Tell the truth."

Shen Yuan shivered, weighed the pros and cons, and glanced at the book boy who followed Yun Xie.

Yun Xie told Shutong to step back, and pulled Shenyuan to a remote and uninhabited place.

Shen Yuan sentenced the old face with a hard smile, wrinkled like a chrysanthemum: "Your Majesty called, asked me to give it to you..."

"what's for me?"

"I'll boil it for you, boil it..."

Yun Xie wanted to strangle him when he heard his stammering words.

The Shen Yuan sentenced the cold sweat on his forehead: "Boil...the contraceptive pill."

After Shen Yuan sentenced this sentence, he suddenly felt that he was not far from death, and Yun Xie's face in front of him was as black as the bottom of a pot.

Shen Yuan sentenced to make amends quickly: "Your Majesty is also filial and worried about your body, and I hope Yunxiang will be more considerate and considerate. I am just doing business, and your order has to be obeyed."

Filial piety?

Yun Xie almost vomited fragrance, he held back the words in his mouth and asked about the business: "Have you told anyone else about me... about me?"

Yun Xie had already prepared for the worst, but Shen Yuanjian shook his head quickly: "How dare you? The officer didn't tell anyone. Those who resigned together with the officer, Wei Chen just reminded him a little, and didn't tell anyone. Talk about it."

Yun Xie breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately fortunately.

When he lowered his head, he saw Shen Yuan's thief's small eyes glittering, and his obscure gaze roamed his abdomen, and instantly frowned: "What are you looking at! Haven't you seen a man who can get pregnant?!"

"You can't even get pregnant, what kind of man are you?!"

Shen Yuan sentenced: "..."