Yun Xie glanced at him, and Zhang Li's brows were full of annoyance: "How come I can see pregnant women every time I lift the curtain?"

The book boy was surprised and looked out, unable to hold back a snort of laughter: "Yun Xiang, this woman is fat, not a body, but there is fat on her stomach, Yun Xiang lives in the courtroom, and is a man who stands above the ground. Knowing the difference, it's still a joy to gain weight, distinguish it—"

Just as the book boy was about to show off, Yun Xie's face burned with anger, and he became angry: "Enough! Who wants to listen to this!"

The book boy was silent for a moment, peeking at Yun Xiang anxiously, but saw a few touching shades of suet on his moist skin, his eyes were slightly raised, the red marks at the end of his eyes were very bright, and his long and beautiful peach eyes were rippling. With shallow ripples, the heart is drawn to silence.

The book boy was stunned for a while, and then lowered his eyes in panic.

A flash of light flashed in the book boy's mind: "Little mother gave Xiao Xiao some clothes, which were made of very good materials, Xiao Xiao liked it, and she wore it out the next day to show off. Guess what?"

Yun Xie glanced back at him.

The book boy continued: "Those people on the street, at first glance, three or four are wearing the same material as me! But I didn't notice it before! There are still so many people, it's just that I chose to ignore it when I was young. Just take care."

"Yunxiang always sees pregnant women today, I'm afraid it's a truth," Shutong smiled pleasantly, "Could it be that one of Yunxiang's friends' wives and concubines has a body—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Yun Xie gave him a fierce look: "Go down and go back to the house."

The book boy was dumbfounded, not knowing where he had angered Yun Xie, he stood up with a bitter face, and glanced at Yun Xiang's face as he got out of the car, feeling that Yun Xiang's face was getting redder, and he was terrified.

As soon as Yun Xie returned, he closed the door, took off his clothes with a huge sense of shame, and stood in front of the bronze mirror to look at himself.

He looked at it from several angles, and suddenly heaved a sigh of relief. It was flat and completely invisible.

Yun Xie took a sip of tea, and his anxious heart calmed down a little. He had to quickly figure out why he was able to get pregnant, and then think about the future.

When the housekeeper came in with hot water, Yun Xie was pulling his clothes impatiently again. His body was soft as cotton, his waist was slender, and his spine was white and straight. With a bit of plumpness, just right, the extremely white skin has an inexplicable fragrance against the background of the orange lights.

The housekeeper was stunned, and when he reacted, his face was flushed, and he was ashamed. He actually thought about Yun Xiang...

He hadn't seen each other for half a month, and he never imagined that Yun Xiang would become more and more beautiful, making men... sensible and unbearable.

Seeing him staring at him in a daze, Yun Xie covered his abdomen cautiously, and put on his clothes indiscriminately.

The housekeeper said casually: "Yun Xiang has actually gained some weight..."

Before his next words of praise were spoken, Yun Xie blushed: "You are fat! Your whole family is fat!"

The scrawny butler: "..."

Yun Xie calmed down, turned around and went to the cabinet to find the neatly arranged silver knives, and stuffed them into the cuffs of his clothes little by little.