"real?"

"Can I still lie to you? He treats me personally now, and is quite... filial and considerate." Yun Xie sipped his tea and gritted his teeth secretly.

After finally sending Fu Jue away, Yun Xie suddenly let out a sigh of relief.

If the news of him being slept with by a brat spreads out, he will be nailed to the pillar of shame for the rest of his life.

Yun Xie counted the days eagerly, and it has been more than half a month since he wore it back. He can only bear it any longer. When Xiao Rang and Xie Buyu let them go one by one, he will stay far away from Xiao Rang, so that others will never be able to. know this.

He had to bribe Chenglu and try to keep Xiao Rang's mouth shut-

Yun Xie worked day and night in the house for three days, and finally finished the work. On the fourth day, he got up early to go to the court, ready to urge Xiao Rang to release Xie Buyu about them, and at the same time talk openly and honestly. The condition for him to shut up, by the way, get angry with the gang of immortals.

In the hall, Xiao Rang asked someone to give Yun Xie a seat, and Yun Xie sat down, content with the panic and flinch of the courtiers beside him.

He sat at the front, his long eyelashes like crow feathers drooping down, his peach blossom eyes were sleepy, lazy and relaxed, Xiao Rang couldn't help but glance at him a few more times.

At this moment, a courtier suggested that Xiao Rang issue a "prohibition of alcohol". Yun Xie's ears moved slightly, and he was not happy when he heard that he wanted to prohibit alcohol. Alcohol makes people happy.

Yun Xie glanced at the person who proposed: "Why ban alcohol?"

The man tremblingly replied: "The wine was a mistake for state affairs. The Song generals of the previous dynasty were greedy for cups, and after being drunk, the enemy army attacked the city overnight;

The courtiers had to nod their heads in agreement in the future, but Yun Xie had already stopped impatiently.

Xiao Rang knew that he was going to scold people again, so he couldn't help laughing and said, "What do you think of your father?"

"It's not a good meeting."

Yun Xie's peach blossom eyes slightly lifted: "Just according to your logic, if the wine is wrong for the country, it is forbidden to drink, and the woman is also wrong for the country, why can't you help women? Mr. Qian, you have listed so many before, then I will settle the account for you, and drink in the past. How many generals have made mistakes? Are there only a handful of them? How many emperors in the previous dynasty were obsessed with Wenrou Township and mistaken the country? Basically, they are all, right or not?

Xiao Rang coughed twice to remind him.

Xiao Rang's father, more than a dozen people, died on the body of a woman.

When the late emperor was alive, Xiao Rang had never received any kindness from him, so he had no feelings for him at all.

The courtier surnamed Qian nodded as if pecking at rice, and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve.

"Then don't talk about the previous dynasty with the emperor's family, just talk about you one by one," Yun Xie Shi Shiran stood up, glanced at the timid courtiers beside him, and smiled, "Sir Wang , the impeachment document of favoring a concubine and destroying his wife, is Li Yushi still holding it for you?"

The courtier surnamed Wang immediately broke out in a cold sweat behind his back and laughed again and again.

"Yushi Li, as the imperial censor of hundreds of officials, your adopted daughter-in-law can please you in the bed?" Yun Xie asked face to face.

This shit goes to his brothel and buys maiko every day.

Li Yushi never expected that this hidden scandal would be brought to the table, or in front of the emperor, he was so frightened that he was so frightened that His Majesty's eyes were shining like a torch, and he couldn't hide it. He could only nod and smile in sweat.

All the courtiers shuddered.

The two who were named by Yun Xiang were both those who suppressed Yun Xiang and smeared Yun Xiang with great fanfare after Yun Xiang's death. Yun Xiang named Lunjiu, but he actually attacked them.

Some were young and arrogant and not afraid of death, or perhaps this July was too comfortable, and sarcastically said, "Lord Xiangguo, I'm talking about the prohibition of alcohol. When you talk about women, isn't it wrong?"

The courtiers suddenly panicked:

"Whose disciple is this! Harmful!"

"not mine!"

...

Yun Xie was not angry, looked at the man and said with a smile: "That's why I told you to read more, don't even compare to me who is 'stubborn and uneducated'."

The courtier who made the rebuttal blushed and said stubbornly, "I would like to hear the details."

"Alcohol is prohibited by the wrong country, and women are forbidden by women. In this case, none of you should marry wives and concubines. Wouldn't it be wonderful to fundamentally cut off the possibility of wrong countries? In this way, women will not give birth to women, Your daughter will not harm the sons of other people, how wonderful."

Yun Xie said indifferently: "Just cut off the son and never the grandson."

What he said was really whimsical, and the young and vigorous courtier said, "There is no logic in what Lord Xiangguo said..."

"It's you who's illogical!" Yun Xie's expression froze, "Is the problem with the woman? Is it with the wine? The problem is with you!"

"It's all said that women lose their country, so why don't men care about their lower bodies? Prostitution | Insects got a good night's sleep, and in the end they have to put the blame on others, it's just shameless! They all say that drinking is a mistake, and drinking if you know that you are wrong, you should be more guilty. Death?! That son of a wealthy businessman who was drunk and robbed a civilian girl, should be punished by people, not alcohol, and people who love wine and wine should not be hurt because of this.”

"Besides," Yun Xie laughed again, "that the son of a wealthy businessman who did bad things after drinking alcohol would be wrong for the country. Then he met his mother before going out in the morning. Is it because his mother's character has a problem that instigated him to do bad things? Before he went out in the morning Gong Gong is out, and is it because Gong bucket is not in his heart to let him do bad things? Isn't that the logic of you guys!"

The face was silent for a while, and while everyone was ashamed, they returned to the terrifying period when they were ruled by the cloud.

No one can refute the cloud, and the prohibition has ended here.

Yun Xie sat down and was about to continue to sleep until the next day, when Xiao Rang said suddenly, "I think it's okay for women to ban women by mistake."

Yun Xie suddenly opened his eyes and gave him a provocative smile, wanting to hear what he had to say.

The courtiers have aroused hope in their hearts. Does Your Majesty mean to stand up for them? ?

Xiao Rang took a deep look at Yun Xie and said lightly, "This woman is banned, isn't there... a man?"

The courtiers stared like copper bells, and their jaws dropped in shock.

Your Majesty said... Your Majesty said...

Their minds couldn't turn around for a moment, and they always felt that after His Majesty said this, there was an inexplicable undercurrent surging between Yun Xiang and His Majesty.