The people in the teahouse comforted her and said that the saint called her overnight because she coveted her beauty, but she was not stupid, an emperor, what kind of beauty have you never seen before? How could he fall in love with her after listening to some rumors? Her flirtatious affairs are unbearable for normal men, let alone today's saints?

In addition, the harem of the saint is empty, and the few beauties are still robbing the clouds in the past few years, and the saint is by no means a womanizer.

She couldn't figure out why the Holy Master suddenly summoned her, so she was anxious and hesitant, and her instinctive fear made her legs weak and she could barely stand.

"Head up." Xiao Rang's voice was clear and low, he asked Liu Buqi to raise his head, but he didn't raise his eyes, and was devoted to replying to the memorial.

"Caomin dare not." Liu Buqi's heart was hanging in her throat, she was frightened, and felt that this ticklish voice was a bit familiar, as if she had heard it somewhere.

Xiao Rang sneered, put down his pen, and said in a clear voice, "Do you still remember?"

Liu Buqi raised his eyes suddenly, his eyes were full of astonishment and panic, and he forgot his identity for a while: "You, you..."

Liu Buqi poured his head and knelt down with a "plop" sound, and said Jiao Yu, "Caomin has offended many times that day, please forgive your sins and spare Caomin not to die."

Cheng Lu leaned into Xiao Rang's ear and whispered a few words, Xiao Rang glanced at Liu Buqi, who was shaking like chaff, and chuckled, "Let him in."

"You lead her to the side hall first." Xiao Rang instructed Chenglu.

Chenglu complied, and Liu Buqi hurriedly followed.

Yun Xiehuo rushed in, looked around, saw that there was only one Xiao Rang left in the hall, and immediately said, "Where's her?"

In the side hall, Liu Buqi heard the all-familiar voice, his eyes widened silently, his fingers tightened, and his eyes became red.

Yun Xiang, really Yun Xiang, Yun Xiang really came back to life.

Xiao Rang didn't lift his eyes, and continued to criticize the memorial: "I don't understand what the father is talking about."

"Don't play stupid to me, where is Liu Buqi?" Yun Xie rushed over.

Liu Buqi shivered with excitement for a while. She didn't have much interaction with Yun Xiang, but Yun Xiang was so concerned about her. Hearing that she was summoned by the emperor, he went to the palace overnight to intercede for her...

Could it be that Yun Xiang is also interested in her? Wasn't it her wishful thinking in the past few years?

For the first time, Liu Buqi's heart was beating like a young girl in love.

Xiao Rang smiled secretly in his heart, his face was not obvious, and he frowned impatiently: "I have entered the dungeon, I have to deal with the individual, and I have to agree with my father?"

Liu Buqi suddenly panicked, Xiao Rang's tone contained anger, she didn't want Yun Xiang to anger Xiao Rang because of her.

After a hundred battles, Yun Xie finally got familiar with Xiao Rang's way and calmed down: "Tell me, what do you want?"

Xiao Rang said faintly, "I took my father to 'Drunken Dreaming of Me' that day. Could it be that my father fell in love with her at first sight?"

Liu Buqi, who was in the side hall, stood frozen in place as if he had been struck by lightning. His Majesty said, that day I took Yun Xiang to "Drunk and Dream Me"...