If His Majesty hadn't made up his mind to exterminate the traitorous party, why would he be told to pay attention to Yunxiang's style, go to Yunxiang's brothel and buy maikos?

The courtier poured the wine, unable to hold back his curiosity, and asked in a low voice, "That beauty, Mr. Li, can you find out something?"

"I do have some clues," Li Yushi smugly smoothed his goatee, took the wine from the man, and pointed out, "There were rumors in the palace two days ago, Your Majesty called for luck. A palace maid, no one really saw the body."

The courtiers were stunned and suddenly realized.

"It turned out to be her! No wonder no wonder! Old Li is amazing!"

...

Xiao Rang carried the scroll into the bedroom, Yun Xie glanced at him casually, and said happily, "What are you doing dressed like a butterfly?"

Xiao Rang wore a purple brocade robe with a black robe inside and a collar, a belt slanted around his waist, and a jade white ring hanging down, less dust, more human desire, indescribably expensive, like a handsome and romantic 's family son.

Xiao Rang listened to him laugh at himself, but instead of being annoyed, he laughed: "It is convenient for my father to paint."

"Painting?" Yun Xie was stunned, his eyes widened, "You asked me to paint you?!"

"Why not?" Xiao Rang raised his eyebrows and asked.

"...Nothing is impossible." Yun Xie gritted his teeth. He cursed Xiao to make his pigtails up every day, but now he wants to draw him, really holding his breath.

Yun Xie asked suspiciously, "Then what are you painting?"

Xiao Rang glanced at the small piece of skin exposed by Yun Xie's large open front, and smiled with a shallow eyebrow: "To draw you, I invited the ministers to comment, and they are all waiting in the Jade Palace now."

Yun Xie was stunned for a moment, then looked down at the wrinkled clothes he was sitting on and the plackets that he would not be able to tidy up in the future, blushed for a moment, stood up abruptly, and hurriedly walked to the inner room: "...I'll change my clothes and come."

He can't afford to lose this person, this is to be seen in the painting.

Xiao Rang had expected this, and looked at his back and whispered, "I also said that I dress like a butterfly."

...

Because Yun Xie has a lot of friends, he likes to have fun, and he knows a little about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.

Yun Xie originally thought that the first round was lost, but he did not admit that Xiao Rang had picked a painting that he himself was not very good at, and immediately became eager to compete.

Xiao Rang saw Yun Xie's poor ink grinding skills last time, and greatly asked Cheng Lu to serve Yun Xie.

The incense of the timing was lit, and across the long case, Yun Xie looked at Xiao Rang with all his strength, and secretly remembered.

The room was silent, except for the faint sound of the pen tip brushing the scroll.

As time passed, Yun Xie poked Xiao Rang's shoulder with the end of his pen: "Stand up straight and let me take a look at the proportions."

Xiao Rang shook his head, his hands kept moving: "I stood up straight for you to draw, but you were wasting my time."

Yun Xie was angry: "It's as if you don't need to look at me!"

Xiao Rang paused for a moment, then smiled and said, "I really don't need to."

Yun Xie was choked: "Just be tough! I don't have to look at you."

After a while.

Yun Xie reluctantly poked Xiao Rang, whose drooping eyes were drawing, "Don't keep your head down and let me see your face. If you don't look up, how will I know what your nose, eyes and eyebrows look like."

Yun Xie looked at the person with only a body and no face on the scroll, turned his head and glanced at the little fragrance left, and was a little anxious: "As long as you let me watch it, I will let you watch it for as long, okay? I won't bully you. ,I'm not that kind of person."

Xiao Rang almost couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, and ruthlessly brushed the end of his pen: "Don't bother."

Yun Xie was so angry that he almost didn't take a breath. He gritted his teeth and said, "You won't let me see it, and I won't let you see it either. Let's see how you paint, neither of us should think about it."

After speaking, he deliberately buried his head.

Xiao Rang said casually, "You can do whatever you want."

Yun Xie was in a hurry, subconsciously about to pat the table, peach blossom eyes glanced at random, saw Xiao Rang's lifelike self on the scroll, and was immediately stunned.

Yun Xie suddenly realized: "You peek at me!"

Xiao Rang nodded with a smile: "Who told the elders to look up."

Chenglu snickered on the side, after Yun Xiang passed away suddenly, how many more than a hundred clouds have your Majesty painted? His Majesty compared the painting with Yun, and it was clear that he did not know how to bully him because of Yun Xiang.

The incense in the incense burner was as long as a fingernail, Xiao Rang also knew that it was enough, so he sat down to the side, and let Yun Xie look at his face with all his strength.

"Don't be too complacent." Yun Xie's pen tip was flying, not forgetting to save face.

Xiao Rang looked at the little red mark at the end of Yun Xie's left eye in the picture scroll, and couldn't help but be lost.

He looked up at Yunxie.

When Yun Xie opened his eyes, the little dot was just blocked by the texture at the end of the eye, so it was not easy to see, but when he closed his eyes, the little dot was particularly eye-catching.

When Yun Xie's eyes opened and closed, the little red mark was also looming, catching people without knowing it.

Xiao Rang only accidentally touched it on the bed that day, but Yun Xie's reaction was very strong, and even his pupils began to lose focus.