Cheng Lu said softly: "Your Majesty finally fell asleep, you will come back later..."

Yun Xie shook his head, making sure that he would not wake him up, went over lightly, picked up a memorial on the ground, and found that there was Xiao Rang's Zhu Cui on it.

Has he seen it?

Yun Xie picked up a few more copies, and Xiao Rang approved each of them by accident.

Didn't you tell him that Xiao Rang became a tyrant? But he... is obviously still diligent in political affairs.

Yun Xie glanced down at the content of the memorial, and frowned even more deeply.

Xiao Rang is building the mausoleum. This memorial is the Ministry of Household's report on the purchase of materials. The prices of these materials are staggering.

Obviously, he is still acting as a tyrant.

But doesn't he believe in materialism? When did such superstition expect to continue to be emperor in the underground?

Yun Xie glanced at the bottom of the memorial at random, his eyes widened, Xiao Rang actually approved the word "return".

He suddenly stopped building the mausoleum? ? This is too frustrating, right? ?

refund? ? The official's face is gone? ?

Yun Xie became more and more confused, picked up the memorial, and piled it up in front of Xiao Rang's case. Cheng Lu snickered behind his back and quietly withdrew.

Yun Xie felt that Xiao Rang was so tired, it was too impersonal to wake him up now, he sighed and was about to go out, but was grabbed by the sleeping Xiao Rang.

Yun Xie's heart skipped a beat, thinking that Xiao Rang was awake, but when he looked back, he saw that he was still lying on his stomach, his clothes were thin, his face was quiet and serene, only his brows were slightly frowned, and he seemed to be sleeping very unsteadily.

Yun Xie breathed a sigh of relief, he was really afraid of Xiao Rang now.

Where Yun Xie couldn't see, Xiao Rang's faint smile disappeared for a while.

Yun Xie was about to poke his hand, only to find that his hand was shockingly cold, Yun Xie then remembered that Xiao Rang's abdomen seemed to be injured.

He was injured and forced him to do that, this man is just... just...

I'm not afraid of dying directly on a woman's bed like the previous emperor did, as if there is a father, there must be a son.

Yun Xie was annoyed and didn't care that he fell asleep. He was about to pull his hand away, but he heard him whisper: "Father Xiang, why are you... so biased?"

These words sounded familiar, and Yun Xie was caught off guard and fell into the whirlpool of memories.

He remembered that one year, on Xiao Rang's birthday, Chu Jianqing just returned to the border and invited him to take a farewell trip. Yun Xie hesitated, thinking that Xiao Rang was the emperor after all, and there was no shortage of congratulations from him, but Chu Jianqing was almost the only one like him. My friend, I still went to the Shili Long Causeway to see Chu Jianqing off during the day, and rushed back to the palace overnight to coax Xiao Rang.

He finally caught up with the end of the day. When he came back, Xiao Rang was lying on the table and seemed to be asleep. Seeing him, he was confused and said this very wrongly.

"Father Xiang, why are you... so biased?"

Yun Xie still remembers how flustered he was at the time, he... eccentric?

At that time, Xiao Rang smirked: "You are still back."

Facing the candlelight, he stretched out two cold white fingers, making a small gap, and said, "Father Xiang still has a little bit of me in his heart."

"A little bit then."

"A little bit."

...

Is he biased again? What did he do?

Xiao Rang thinks that he treats other friends too well and doesn't have him in his heart? Yun Xie shook his head, feeling more and more absurd.

"Mingming... Obviously they hurt me first." Xiao Rang's light and fluttering words hit Yun Xie heavily, and Yun Xie was instantly embarrassed and embarrassed.

Yes, why did he forget? He only remembered Xiao Rang persecuting his friends, but he forgot that it was Xie Buyu who first misunderstood Xiao Rang, insulted him, betrayed him, and dealt ruthlessly with him...

What Xiao Rang did can even be said to be in self-defense, a last resort counterattack after being hurt.

Yun Xie didn't realize how righteous Xiao Rang's complaint was, but his heart ached slightly.

He was really partial, only seeing Xie Buyu's difficult situation, but he forgot how painful it was for Xiao Rang to suffer this kind of persecution when he was still inexperienced in the world.

"If it were me... I wouldn't be able to..." The coquettish and self-pity tone.

Yun Xie automatically completed the words - if something happened to me, the father would not save me.

Yun Xie's heart was a little confused, and without hesitation, he calmly said, "Yes, it will."

After he finished speaking, he suddenly sobered up and suddenly regretted it. What did he have to feel guilty about? ? Xie Bucheng, he is at a loss for reason, but the dog thing... It's unforgivable to him like that!

Almost fooled by him! This guy can easily confuse black and white even when he is asleep!

When Xiao Rang suddenly heard the answer he liked, the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising, and he almost couldn't hold it any more.

Xiao let his heart rise, this was the answer he wanted to know during the day, just a little bit.

Yun Xie was annoyed by what he had said earlier, and he refused to reveal more than a word after hearing the words.

When Xiao Rang saw him go out, he sat up quietly. In the dark phoenix eyes, there was no drowsiness at all. Although disappointment was written all over his face, he was still elated.

Yun Xie said that he would, and he would definitely save him.

So can he think that Yun Xie treated him well in the past, not all because of the desire for power, but also a bit of sincerity? Yun Xie will never be so scheming that he is on guard against those who dream.

Yun Xie suddenly turned back, Xiao Rang caught a glimpse of the half of the jacket by the door, was startled, and quickly fell down again.

Is he suspicious of himself? Want to kill him and go back to Ma Mucang?

Yun Xie slowed down and came to Xiao Rang, gritted his teeth, and muttered in a low voice, "I can never forgive you, I... I did this because you were pitiful."

Xiao Rang was startled, what was he going to do?

Yun Xie lightly covered Xiao Rang with the fox fur he brought in, tucked him in, and left with peace of mind.

Xiao Rang sat up, stroked the soft fox fur with his fair fingers, and sniffed the light fragrance belonging to Yun Xie on it.

"Is it set?"