Chapter 2 - A run to be safe

POV: 3RD PERSON

They finally had breakfast and quickly left the cafeteria to go out to the garden so they can talk about Tommy getting adopted. Talking about this in a loud cafeteria where there's a Lot of orphans- well.. Isn't a good idea.

As they were running they quickly had to think about a place they will go to talk. Tommy thought about the back of the builing. 'That's the most crowded place after breakfast.'
Tubbo thought of the garden at the front door because he can chase off anyone with Bees. 'We just get into trouble again- and that's where everyone leaves and enters the building!?'
Ranboo thought of the flower garden at the back.

"Wait that's actually good!" Tubbo said as he turned the flower garden's way. "Nobody goes to the flower garden!" he wanted to say something else but got caught off by a blonde loud boy.

"Expect you Bee Boy. Right?" he said teasing. Tubbo rolling his eyes at that and Ranboo shaking his head.

Their way there they didn't bump into anyone- thank primes-! As they were making their way there they slowed down every step.

"We're here!" Tubbo goes first the taller boys following after.

Hundreds of flowers were here lining up a lil path to a stone statue of prime itself. Tubbo and Ranboo actually didn't know Tommy was religius to Prime. Well- Tommy wasnt completly releigius to it. He just came here every once a week telling it his Problems or just to chill a Little bit.

Tubbo came here for the Bees and the flowers and just doesn't care about prime. He cares about Bees and wants to make sure they're safe.

Ranboo came here to write his diary he got from Tubbo to hold it at first and then at the End of the day just gave to him. He said 'You look like you'll write a lot when you learn to Boo! So have it! I already have mine! You can have that one! OHHH WE COULD DECORATE EACHOTHERS!!!' Looks like 4 years old Tubbo knew the future.. And even though Ranboo had a bed memory he remembers this clearly. Sometimes-

Tommy looked at the prime statue, smiled and nodded. Ranboo and Tubbo noticed this and looked confused.

"Are you religius?" Ranboo asked before Tubbo.

"No." a simple answer. A grumpy answer. "And anyways. What if I was?!" Tommy said this actually offended.

"Nononono! Nothing! That's great Tommy! I just never saw you come here!" Ranboo said his excuse as he didn't want Tommy to hate him on his last days here where they Almost grew up together.

"Yeah Big Man! Now lets sit down!" Tubbo gestured and himself and Ranboo sat down as fast as they could,  none wanting a grumpy Tommy for his last Days. He probably has a reason to not tell them.

After a few seconds Tommy sighed and sat down with the other two as the ones mentioned also sighed but out of relief. Tommy was Able to be pissed off by a lot of simple things. And they didn't want that for the last few days. They wanted to have fun for the last time.

From talking about getting adopted the talk turned into the stories and memories they made together. The laughs and the cries. The punishments they got from staying up till 1 AM to the "fox" chase, the broken bed because of the big people coming in and jumping on it, the "dog" hole, the "raccoon" theifs or the fire alarm going off when families were here to adopt children. And so much more!

"OH I KNOW THAT ONE!!" Tommy shouts when Ranboo strated telling another story from when Tubbo was sick.

"What?! What?! What is it?! Tell Me tell me!!" Tubbo was shouting for Ranboo to hurry up with the story and stop laughing.