I can't kill him when I want to because he's one of the wealthy and strong family.

Thinking about that makes my torture go way worse than what I'm doing.

My eyes widened in rage. I grabbed my sharpest knife and stared at the guy. I then kicked his legs and stabbed it back and fourth. Blood was all over me. All I could smell was blood. The guy screeched in pain again.

Y/N POV

I woke up at exact 4 AM because of Gyutaro and Daki.

"Hey~ N/n!" Daki called out for my name.

They were now in our school uniform.

"I got your uniform and stuff ready. Also your food. Just shower so you'll be ready." Gyutaro said while getting a chair and sitting on it.

He was sitting in front of the back of the chair. If you know, you know.

"Oh come on, N/n! It's Friday! Plus the hangout you invited us to?" Daki told me while getting me up.

I groaned. "Fine. Just let me shower." Daki nodded while Gyutaro nodded too.

I stood straight and got to the bathroom to shower.

DAKI POV

I bet onii-chan likes her. Even onii-chan left me alone in our house just to take care of N/n because she had a broken ankle.

I looked to my brother who was staring at the window. It was still dark but who cares.

"Onii-chan, do you like N/n?" I asked him, avoiding eye contact.

Gyutaro's eyes widened but calmed down anyway.

"Yeah. She's been friends with us for a week and I could see that she's kind and polite." Gyutaro confessed while I squealed.

"You two are gonna be the best! Don't doubt yourself that she doesn't likes you because she obviously likes you!" I responded to my brother who was fidgeting his fingers.

"We'll see..." He replied with his normal tone.

Y/N POV TIME SKIP

I went downstairs to eat and Gyutaro has already got my breakfast ready! Seriously a husband material.

He cooked pancakes and he has chocolate syrup and maple syrup too!