TWST EVENT||WISH UPON A STAR

-

Caution warning!

Slight mentions of blood is mentioned!

-

Few days has pass, the stargazers have been collecting the stars and practicing. Currently Y/n is watching them practice along with Ortho and Grim.

"Okay Deuce... Your moves have sharpened but your timing is off! Don't focus on the beat of the drum,make sure that you and Trey are in sync" Y/n criticized looking at Idia who is in his tablet "Idia. Play again. From the very start"

" Hah... I really was out of luck getting picked for the drum." Idia complained "I could be perfectly on beat, but if he messes up, gotta do it again.There's so much more I could be doing right now...First of all, do you need me to play every single time? It's actually really inefficient. Can't I just loop a recording?"

"Would you rather get humiliated when the official performance starts? Look I don't mind you whining about you not wanting to go to this event face to face but the headmaster said while you are allowed to practice you in your tablet but you still need to go at the end of the day" Y/n spat and slightly furrowed their brows yet still have a smile planted on their lips "What if you are the one who messes up hm? In fact you should be grateful that you need to do the drums if you were the one who's dancing I won't hesitate to go into your room and drag your ass here because your actual presence needs to be here"

Meanwhile Idia shivering at their harsh words, seems like the male forgot that making Y/n upset isn't good at all. Idia just wanted to finish the obey me chapters that's why he suggested if he can just loop the recording. (btw Y/n went to the twisted wonderland before season 3 in obey me started)

"Uh oh... If Y/n is getting all snappy you know that Idia is getting through their nerves. Like I said an angry Y/n is a bad Y/n to mess around with" Grim said, shaking his head "He's as rude as ever."

"You're trying your best, Deuce. Don't listen to him." Trey reassured Deuce Y/n look at Deuce and pat his shoulder, shooting a close eyed smile at him "Don't worry, Deuce. You are making progress"

"Yeah! Look at him, Big Brother. He's made huge improvements since he tried dancing the first time" Ortho said, while Idia stayed silent,Ortho calling out for him.

"...Huh? What? Are you starting again?" Idia asks

"...Big Brother, I might be wrong, but..." Ortho spoke "Are you playing a game?"

"Wh-What?" Idia stuttered out "What gave you that idea, Ortho?I'm focusing very intently on my virtual instrument app to make sure the ritual's a success!"

"So I'm over here working my ass off and you're just messing around..." Deuce grumbled

"O-Oh no! Deuce switched on his other mode!" Grim pointed out while Trey was calming down the navy blue haired male

"I'm not going to go off at him or anything. Just let me say something.Yeah, I know my dancing still sucks..." Deuce muttered "But I do not want to hear that from someone who's just half-assing this practice!" he shouted "Alright, having you do this from your tablet isn't gonna work! Please come down here right now and actually play your drum!"

"...Didn't we already establish this?I've still been collecting Wishing Stars, and I'm doing my job as the drummer." Idia retorted "I wish you wouldn't criticize me for not doing more than I need to as a Stargazer...Are you even doing your job right, Deuce?Didn't we determine how many Wishing Stars you, me, and Trey each need to collect?Yeah, the goal was to have 100 per person by today. Have you gotten that many, Deuce?"