11

-

CW: some mentions of blood

Spoilers of Lesson 11 and Lesson 32 in obey me!

-

"What’s everyone from Heartslabyul doing here? I see you’ve got our 1st year with you, too." Leona spoke "Did you transfer to Heartslabyul, huh?" Leona questioned to Jack

"I just can't handle this kind of act anymore!" Jack responded to his dorm head

"An act that tarnishes tradition. As Heartslabyul’s Prefect, I cannot let this act simply slide." Riddle vocalize

"Are you all drunk or something?" Ruggie taunted "Coming all the way here with your friends just to spy on the enemy?"

Y/n taking a deep breath,starting to get impatient. "Fine, I suppose we aren't going this the easy... Even though you got yourselves red handed you still wanted to fight, fine then." Y/n said, grabbing their magic pen "It's on.Just your stupid residents and me."

"Huh? Y/n are you sure that you can-" Riddle's sentence got caught off by the demon, smiling at the red head

"Don't worry about it. Sometimes I deal situations like this back where I from." Y/n said, crossing their arms the savanaclaw would make comments on how they shouldn't be acting this cocky.

"Oh? Me cocky?" Y/n let out an offended gasp "I'm sorry boys... I am not a mirror for you to degrade yourselves." Suddenly jumping up causing the students that want to fight the demon out of curiosity, Y/n suddenly kick towards something towards them that appeared to be wind magic. Which cause the students to get vaccumed.

Y/n got down and put their hands on their hips "Hmhp... This is why you shouldn't get cocky. How many times do I need to say that being confident at your abilities is different to being cocky" Y/n said "Are you telling me that this school mostly has potato sacks as their brains?" they scoffed "And mostly all talk and no bite? Hmhp, you should be ashamed of yourselves"

"Jeez... These guys don’t stand a chance against that "exchange student". " Leona just sigh and let out a huff while Ruggie let out his signature "Even if you do this, it’s already too late to help Diasomnia!" Ruggie said

"I told you...No one will never get away from getting caught from me. I always have trick on my sleeve and I do got to give credit to the others who help me investigate in this as well" Y/n said "So Lilia, why don't you show yourself and talk to this two gentlemen"

"Pray tell, I am quite interested in that story of yours" Lilia said as he approached the group with two others with a tall male with green haired and a silver haired male

"As you can see, us Diasomnia players are safe and sound. And it’s all thanks to them." The silver-haired spoke

"Eh, what!? You guys should’ve been swallowed by the crowd a while ago…!" Ruggie said in disbelief

"Well there's bad news to you guys~!Those were all my clones that I dressed up to look like them~!" Cater informed Ruggie and Leona "I’ve always admired Diasomnia’s dorm uniform, y’know~? I’m so lucky I got to try them on! I'll upload it on my magicam later!"

"Dear me. You should have just said so, and I would have lent you mine." Lilia offered to Cater as Lilia smiled

"No thanks, Lilia. Your clothes might not fit in me" Cater decline the offer as he shook his head "I’ve heard of your plan from Riddle, and we decided to put on a little act."