Chapter Thirty Five : The Aftermath

Rated M + ahead ( 18+)

Lyarra walked into the great hall alongside Samara, The King had pronounced tonight's feast would be held in her honor tonight.

She made her way to the high table where she saw her father chatting with The King, Sansa chatting with Prince Joffrey, and Tommen, and Myrcella speaking to Arya quietly.

" Ah, finally our Queen and Love and Beauty have arrived " Robert boomed.

" Sorry for my tardiness, your grace " Lyarra said bowing.

Lyarra soon noticed The Queen wasn't there nor was Jaime, and ultimately knew they were probably humping one another in her chambers.

The young ice dragon let out a sign and sat down beside her father, Samara sat alongside her.

" Lya, you mustn't wallow I know things seem bad now but things will get better I guarantee it " Samara said.

" I doubt it, Jaime probably hates me now and is probably humping Cersei as we speak " Lyarra whispered.

" You knew when you married him, he was in love with his sister and only his sister " Samara reminded her lowly.

" I may be starting to feel something for him " Lyarra mumbled.

" Lya, you can't open your heart to him, he's not someone that will love you, he will stomp on your heart at the end of the day and choose Cersei over you " Samara exclaimed.

" I know you're right " Lyarra repiled knowing her friend was right.

" Now, enough of wallowing come let's dance " Samara said getting up out of her seat dragging her friend up with her.

" I really don't feel in the mood to dance right now " Lyarra grumbled.

" One dance please " Samara pleaded starting at her friend.

" Fine " Lyarra signed.

The two friends made their way to the floor and started to dance with one another.

One dance soon turned into more, Lyarra  started to swap dance partners every minute and danced with, Ser Loras, Lord Renly and even The King who had demanded one dance from her which she couldn't refuse to.

She was soon swapped away once more and suddenly felt a pair of arms grabbed at her waist, Lyarra smiled thinking it was Jaime but frown when she noticed it was Lancel.

" Lancel " Lyarra greeted.

" Lady, Lyarra, may I have this dance " Lancel asked shyly.

" Of course " Lyarra smiled placing her arms at his shoulders.

They were soon joined by Sansa and Joffrey along with Arya, Tommen and Mrycella.