Yun Xie rudely opened the door violently, and a group of people who listened to the wall were not at all prepared. Because of the huge inertia, they all fell at the door and folded the biscuits.

Yun Xie's hand was still on the doorknob: "..."

The biscuits on the top raised their heads, revealing Zhang Yunxie's familiar face.

"Hi..." The beautiful woman smiled awkwardly, "Big traitor, long time no see."

After she said hello, she felt that her face was so stiff that she was about to fall off.

The woman got up, tidied up her clothes, and pretended to cough twice, alleviating the huge embarrassment of being suddenly caught.

No one would have imagined that this guy could learn from Liuxia Hui's ability to sit still in his arms... I don't know if there is something unspeakable.

Yun Xie didn't bother to care about women, so he put on his coat randomly: "You guys are so idle? You like to listen to the wall when you have nothing to do? Are you satisfied?"

"I'm satisfied, it's pretty wild, how about it, the modern times are more interesting than your ancient times? How can you ancients be so open?" father?"

The woman learned to bark, laughing and teasing.

"I don't have that hobby," Yun Xie lifted her arm mercilessly, showing a little impatience, "Don't be poor with me, talk to me if you have something, get out of there."

"You're so unsympathetic to Xiangxiyu?" The woman groaned.

Yun Xie looked at the woman's face until she blushed and said lightly, "You are obviously not within the scope of Xiang and Yu."

The woman was so angry that she wanted to reply, but thinking about the important thing, she took a deep breath and said solemnly: "Come with me, Xiao Rang has turned black."

*

Four out of five good bureau offices.

The woman said in a row: "Xiao Rang used to be such a good child, he was good enough to make a mother's love overflow, but he was sweet and sticky, let me tell you, many of my colleagues used to be his mother's fans, every day When I had nothing to do at work, I would say 'Ouch, cute mom, kiss', and then secretly scolded you for not doing anything, and teasing and bullying such a poor little fellow every day, but now it's alright..."

"Why don't I do human affairs?" Yun Xie had a headache, "You talk about the main point."

"I'm not going to say it now," the woman gave him a stern look, "he's completely changed now, just like King You of Zhou and King Zhou of Shang, in your words, called... , cut off a lot of people's heads! It seems that a minister heard that he was summoned and was directly scared to death, and he is still busy fighting, and several surrounding countries are trembling..."

Yun Xie was unhappy when he heard this, and interjected: "Zhou You Shang Zhou, that's called a faint monarch, Xiao Rang is at most a tyrant, what's the matter with the tyrant? Qin Huang and Han Wu are also tyrants, and they all use military force, still keep their name in the history, let's talk about it. People are scared to death, how can they blame Xiao Rang? It can only be said that his psychological quality is poor! Can you be reasonable? What kind of robber logic?"

"You are still in the mood to protect the calf right now!" The woman was half-dead from anger.

Yun Xie ignored it and asked again, "What's the reason for the blackening?"

"I don't know! It turned black for no reason! The aftercare department didn't find out anything!"

Women also find problems difficult.

They are in charge of thousands of small worlds, and they are committed to cultivating the children of destiny in each small world into four and five good young people, so as to maintain the harmony and stability of the small world.

Xiao Rang is the destined son of 437 Small World. Because of the huge shadow of childhood, according to the original trajectory, he is very likely to become a bloodthirsty, cold-blooded and ruthless tyrant when he grows up.

Yun Xie is a short-lived ghost belonging to the 437 Small World. Originally, he had only fifteen years of life, but he was chosen by them to continue his life for more than ten years to spread socialism to Xiao Rang.

After the task was completed, they gave Yun Xie a modern permit and let him start a new life, but he didn't expect...

Yun Xie realized that something was wrong: "I only left for seven days, who are you fooling?"

The woman shook her head: "One day here is equivalent to a month over there."

Yun Xie grabbed the messy shattered hair, a little irritable: "Seven months is too short!"

Little bunny is really worried.

"Then what do you mean?"

"I'll go now."

The woman listened to his statement and breathed a sigh of relief.

Yun Xie frowned and said, "How do I go back? Didn't I already die there? After such a long time, how did the corpse rot?"

"Rest assured, your physical body is intact, just to avoid this situation. After the tasker leaves the original world, the physical body will be kept for three years."

Yun Xie was happy: "Then I cheat a corpse? Crawling out of the coffin is also a good experience."

When the woman heard this sentence, she slapped her head and remembered: "I almost forgot, the people sent by the aftercare department brought back some news. This news is well known by your side, and three-year-old children know it..."

"Could you be a little less foreshadowing?"

"That... the foreshadowing is still necessary, you must be mentally prepared," the woman dodged her eyes and smiled, "Just, your body is not in the coffin."

"Where is that?"

"As a matter of fact, as soon as your front foot died, Xiao Rang asked someone to dig your grave on the back foot..."

Yun Xie didn't come up in one breath and almost jumped over: "...So?"

The woman's tone was cautious: "...Maybe your body is now dumped in an unknown mass grave?"

Yun Xie laughed in anger: "I live a wonderful life of drinking nectar in the morning and bathing in the moonlight in the evening? Accompanying some cute little animals, such as wolves and vultures? Their lips and tongues take care of every inch of my muscles and bones, and then I feel the spirit Sublimation with meat?"

The woman smirked and nodded vigorously.

Yun Xie's face changed instantly: "I'll fuck him!"

The woman laughed out loud and pretended to comfort: "After all, you are a traitor, look at what Zhang Juzheng was, how arrogant he was for the country and the people in his lifetime, and he was almost exhumed and flogged after his death. I have done so many wicked things before, touch my conscience, and it is not surprising that this ending has occurred."

Yun Xie sneered and stood up: "He pretended to be a dog, so he was waiting for me here."

"Where are you going—" The woman was dumbfounded when she saw Yun Xie hurried out.

"Department of Teleportation," Yun Xie tilted his head, leaning against the door and smiled lazily, "Go back and use father's club to urge him."

The woman froze there, thinking for a while, why did Yun Xie's words seem a bit meaty...

The woman was stunned for a while, suddenly remembered something, chased out, and yelled at Yun Xie, who had already walked away: "The teleportation department is on the right!"

Yun Xie's body on the left visibly froze, then turned around and walked to the right as if nothing had happened.