Author's Note

Thank you so much to those of you that read my story! This Author's Note is mostly going to be filled with a few things about the story that you missed, things you noticed and might be wondering about, and things I planned to add but didn't, etc.

If you read my author's note from the last chapter, you would already know this one:

-At the start of the story (Chapter 1) Heizou says to Y/n "Maple leaves always come around the right times don't they?" and at the end of the story Y/n says the same thing to Kazuha. I got this idea from a tikok about if you were to make a story where the first and last line were the same with different meanings what would it be? My take was that when Heizou said this to Y/n, it was something Y/n hated to hear about because of the bad things that happened every time maple leaves appeared. At the end when she says it to Kazuha, the line is kind of conveying that she can only enjoy the maple leaves now because she has someone by her side to enjoy them with.

This one is kind of like a story hc:

-When Y/n joined the tenryou commission, she joined a training session and by using her little knowledge on liyue sword fighting she quickly surpassed most of the training soldiers. This caught the attention of General Kujou aka Sara. They met up at Uyuu Restaurant and that has been their getaway place ever since.

Something I planned on doing:

-I originally was planning for Heizou to be like the second male lead or something. Like I wanted this scenario where Heizou fell in love with Y/n and tried to give small hints to her about how he feels (the letter Y/n received while staying with the resistance.) Since I'm not that good at writing yet I changed it so that Heizou ended up being a brother figure to Y/n.

-Originally I wanted it so that Y/n had a vision from the start of the story, but that would be kind of boring since literally every ff is like that yk? So I was like "Why don't I just make it so that Y/n is like kinda badass from the start with her epic sword fighting skills and then make an chapter about her getting her vision later? She'd be girl bossing." Not like that but basically something like that. I also had to do a lot of research (not really cuz I'm lazy) to find out which vision's ambitions suited Y/n best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest I don't really remember what I wrote in the story- so these are just some of things I had been constantly thinking about. If you have any questions about things in the story, feel free to comment about it and I can answer it or search for it to help like clear things up, I guess.

Thank you for reading my story and if you want any bonus chapters about literally anything let me know! Love ya'll! <3