( 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 )

( GAROU POV )

( GAROU POV )

my dislike for y/n has definitely grown. who do they think they are taking pity on me? i told them i wasn't homeless but they still gave me this sandwich. i remember them saying this was just to be healthy for the competition, so maybe i'm assuming their intentions too quickly.

i went on my usual stroll looking somewhere to stay. it didn't seem like any heroes were out tonight which was both a relief and bummer at the same time. a relief because as much as i hate to admit it, im all out of energy for today. a bummer because fighting with heroes does really get my blood pumping.

i continued a bit further until i found an abandoned store shack. probably a merchant's pride and joy until they got attacked by a monster. more shelter for me, i guess. i layed underneath the roof and shut my eyes.

ONE MONTH TIME SKIP:

(Y/N POV: )

it has been a month since that encounter with the hero hunter. i think back to the rules we talked about, i actually gave him one of my spare cameras for the challenge since you know..he probably didn't have one. for proof, we were supposed take a picture of the hero we defeated and send it in the mail. so far he got 5, and i have 4. though, i only fought heroes who were proven to be bad people.

i actually wondered how garou is getting my mail, maybe a friend's address? i think he mentioned some kid? kind of weird honestly..

(GAROU POV:)

" mister, when can i start looking through these envelopes." garou snatched the envelope away from the kid talking to him. the poor little boy would probably be heartbroken if he found out his new friend was exchanging beat up images of his favorite heroes.

" the deal was simple. you send and receive these envelopes for me as a favor..so never!
looking through someone's mail is something very personal." garou said in a half-joking manner so the kid would giggle and hurry away.