(𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍)

PYROKINETIC ( GAROU  X READER )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( h/c = hair color )

(you meet garou in the next chapter! this is just a little bit of a backstory)

THIRD PERSON POV:

a (h/c)ette was seen walking down the street stopping to look at a tall building behind them. a lot of unwanted thoughts had come to their head. suddenly the person known as (y/n) shook their head and continued walking.

Y/N POV:

my first hero debut was on my 14th birthday and now after my 18th birthday i decided to resign so i could live a life as a vigilante.

being a hero wasn't too bad, my foster father was a small hero making money so he could feed the house after his wife had passed.  however, i felt inspired by my father figure at a young age and soon became a hero to help out with expenses.

surprisingly climbing all the way to one of the higher ranks in A class, i became well known as the hero SOLAR BLAZE . i was named after my power to create flames. sadly enough, this is when i started seeing how corrupt the hero association was.  of course there were some kind staff members but the ones like amai mask really bothered me.

amai mask is a high ranked hero and part of the hero association staff. yet the man never came to any important raids and put his acting gigs over everything. there are small time heroes who work hard, putting saving the citizens over everything and some ungrateful playboy gets the top rank.

his disregard for anything he didn't see as beautiful was something i didn't like. word was out that he found a group of aliens who were pleading for their life and promised they wouldn't cause anymore trouble. he killed them anyway because they apparently weren't up to his standards of perfection.

no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't outrank him. what was more aggravating was the fact the hero association turned a blind eye to all of this.

i decided i had enough of the hero association too, often getting commanded to do tasks where it was basically forced to kill a monster unfairly.

even though other people might see me as one of bad guys, i took steps to resign and become a vigilante. this way one could assess every situation to their own opinion and not someone else's. plus, i wouldn't need to deal with anyone corrupt.

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what i do, my foster father passed away once i reached adult age. there's no need to worry about letting him down any longer.

 there's no need to worry about letting him down any longer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.